Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.
Wrong, wrong, and wrong! If that's the case King is not the last surviving Lunarian which Oda made sure we get to read about it.

Can you read ? The Seraphim are literally kids that are still growing like normal humans.
They have blood running through their fucking veins.
I think of them as Noumu type creatures despite looking like former Warlords. They are still not real human or any race born. Just artificially made.

If he only gave them the fire feature only they wouldn't have white hair, black wings and dark skin as they have nothing to do with the flame ability rather they're proof that the Seraphim are as much Lunarian as King is.
Well, he cloned the DNA, doesn't mean the body structure he prepared for them with those artificial bodies are 1:1 of what King is and how he grew up as Lunarian.

You can and even then some, as Vegapunk has already done.
You can copy some features, sure.

Or maybe Lunarian genetics are just superior to Kaido's genetics ??

You have literally been dead wrong and debunked on every single point you made.
Flames off = Kaido >>> King defenses.
Flame on = King >>> Kaido defenses. You will hear it even from nik who you tagged before.

What debunked? You only provide your view on the matter, why would it be the right one from the get go? You are not even willing to listen.

Your replies are mostly: "NO THEY ARE NOT, YES THEY ARE!".

Laughable.

Seraphims =/= True Lunarian.

Fuck them Noumu wannabes:myman:

Well, that's not impressive to me then. That's an L.

For example.

There is a missile and it goes for the ship and Coby goes after it ( yes I'm using THAT scenario but in different context ).

Coby catches up to the missile but by the end he doesn't have enough stamina and missile destroys a ship full of innocent civilians.

Coby looked good but the ship was an L?

I said I may overreact but that's how I see this.
Damn. I don't know what to say to this. I get your point. But. Damn.

I am a zoro, coby and sabo fan to the max. Sanji is not my personally favorite. With that being said.

Sanji looking good fighting s shark and still losing becuase of whatever reason should not be deemed a complete L for his character fighting wise.