Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

a friend screen shot the post before it was deleted, nice try TalkOP. You can’t get by me
Translation:

Multiple sources of unofficial information indicated that "Desire" York was the insider.

This Weibo post serves as a conjecture exchange area for the next episode of One Piece Chapter 1078. You are welcome to post all kinds of conjectures and ideas in the comment area of this blog. Many colleagues are panicked due to the one-week hiatus, so they can use the space to publish. [It is said that this story is still the plot of Egghead Island. 】【Informal information indicates that this story reveals the identity of the inner ghost, who is one of the six clones of Vegapunk. he has great ambitions. 】... More

For those wanting the translation:

i literally just translated it
Translation:

Multiple sources of unofficial information indicated that "Desire" York was the insider.

This Weibo post serves as a conjecture exchange area for the next episode of One Piece Chapter 1078. You are welcome to post all kinds of conjectures and ideas in the comment area of this blog. Many colleagues are panicked due to the one-week hiatus, so they can use the space to publish. [It is said that this story is still the plot of Egghead Island. 】【Informal information indicates that this story reveals the identity of the inner ghost, who is one of the six clones of Vegapunk. he has great ambitions. 】... More

York is the traitor but we don’t know what she wants yet so I’m gonna withhold my criticism till then… it could be interesting
This 100 %

It's also a bit shocking to me because, i was sure it was Atlas.

If i remember correctly, there was no indication that it could be her.

It reminds me a bit of the conclusion of Season 3 of Detective - we have a plot that has been building up for quite some time, and we also have a handful of suspects that the viewers are looking through to figure out who the killer might be - but in the end it turns out that none of that mattered because at the very end we get the answer to whole intrigue built in the last two, or one episode.

I hate something like that.

But i'll wait to judge.

:few::hope::quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.