Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What's the word after Uni? It's censored.
Also everyone learns from books and schools.
Stop being a fucking idiot for once, this is ridiculous.
Y'all are acting like monkeys.
Dude, shut the fuck up. You are punching air right now.

Can you read properly or you picked up agenda for this week and cope with it already?

VEGAPUNK WAS HYPED AS GENIUS INVENTOR.

He is a fraud not genius inventor. He just read books how to do things.

Dude this shit was dead after the reveal of Books of Ohara.

Vegapunk is just that one **** who reads books, he ain't no genius.

Without Book of Ohara he'd probably end up building droids from clone wars at best.
Vegapunk got overhyped all these years only to turn out to be some boring old geezer. :lusalty:

I suppose it’s our fault for waiting more than a decade with only a few mentions, a silhouette, and an SBS reference to go off of. When will we learn?!

C

Cruxroux

ShIT UP sanji haters …your Zoro was fighting s-hawk WITH KAKU’s help for over 4 chapters now i guess so KEEP QUIT and let our sanji boy cook ..he’s handling a seraphim ALONE
Yes with ifrit jambe. Like the best he got.
Do you realise what would happen if Zoro ends up using adcoc coated Ashura or KoH.
Egghead gets destroyed lmao.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Vegapunk got overhyped all these years only to turn out to be some boring old geezer. :lusalty:

I suppose it’s our fault for waiting more than a decade with only a few mentions, a silhouette, and an SBS reference to go off of. When will we learn?!

The books of Ohara was hard as fuck.

This guy was hyped to us as Genius Inventor.

Dude, shut the fuck up. You are punching air right now.

Can you read properly or you picked up agenda for this week and cope with it already?

VEGAPUNK WAS HYPED AS GENIUS INVENTOR.

He is a fraud not genius inventor. He just read books how to do things.
He read books about the void century how the fuck is that related to making gloves that can touch light.
Funky ass bitch. Stop pinging me for your stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.