Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1,078: Desires are uncontrollable

Brief spoilers thanks to Malik from TalkOP
- in the cover, Judge and Caesar embark to kill Vegapunk
- Sanji vs S-Shark: Sanji is able to damage the Seraphim even when fire is activated
- Sanji has no piety until Nami tells him to stop and the eyebrow comes back to normal
- York is the traitor, she bears a grudge because she is not as intelligent as other Punks and wants to become the new Vegapunk by taking the brain brain no mi
- Outside Egghead: Blackbeard won the fight with Law and had him “crucified” on his battleship. He’s going back to Hachinosu

I told you guys that Malik was right this time
@Lance_Dragonite can you confirm them?

Chapter 1,078: Desires are uncontrollable

Brief spoilers thanks to Malik from TalkOP
- in the cover, Judge and Caesar embark to kill Vegapunk
- Sanji vs S-Shark: Sanji is able to damage the Seraphim even when fire is activated
- Sanji has no piety until Nami tells him to stop and the eyebrow comes back to normal
- York is the traitor, she bears a grudge because she is not as intelligent as other Punks and wants to become the new Vegapunk by taking the brain brain no mi
- Outside Egghead: Blackbeard won the fight with Law and had him “crucified” on his battleship. He’s going back to Hachinosu

I told you guys that Malik was right this time
No bb vs law this chapter

God I hope they're all lying and the traitor isn't York.

Shaka, Edison, Lilith, please, someone with a personality who isn't just some random, out of nowhere twist Oda wasted a volume hyping up.
Ideally would prefer shaka.... Given he is the brain.. And sometimes brain might make decisions which heart may not make sense of..... Though having York is also ok.... In some other series which actually knows what it wants to do :tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.