Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If unexpectedly solving the murder mystery in a mystery plot isn't the same thing as unexpectedly solving the problem of the plot then I rest my case
It's not the same, obviously. Just revealing the traitor is not dealing with the traitor. It reveals the traitor, and the fact that it is York is the shock factor. But nothing has been resolved yet in terms of the situation. Shaka is dead (presumably), SHs still fighting Seraphims. It certainly isn't an ex machina. It's not like Captain Marvel coming in to save the day at the last moment when the situation is dire. Hell, even Luffy awakening Gear 5th can count as an Ex machina, because it brought resolution to a dire situation. It's ok to lose sometimes bro, just take the L.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
He does that sometimes but not all the time same for other manga authors but then again that is something happen in a lot of fiction no matter the media.
Chapter 1000 is literally titled Straw Hat Luffy and is Luffy entering a fight involving two Yonkou.

The amount of planning that takes is insane. That's why we had the Ice Oni and all that filler: so Luffy would wind up on the roof, on Chapter 1000. Oda's skill as an artist isn't the question, it's his decision making.

He should do what he wants, but I'll pipe up when his plot decisions break my mind.

It's a trade off, because chapters like 1000 hit hard as hell. Just wish we could get there without so much baiting, filler, and silhouettes.

i don't care about the whole traitor stuff, i want to know how the chapter ends. is it just bb defeated law? is something in the newspaper about a coming execution? shanks vs barto? (many parallels between ace and barto)

Status
Not open for further replies.