Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the same, obviously. Just revealing the traitor is not dealing with the traitor. It reveals the traitor, and the fact that it is York is the shock factor. But nothing has been resolved yet in terms of the situation. Shaka is dead (presumably), SHs still fighting Seraphims. It certainly isn't an ex machina. It's not like Captain Marvel coming in to save the day at the last moment when the situation is dire. Hell, even Luffy awakening Gear 5th can count as an Ex machina, because it brought resolution to a dire situation. It's ok to lose sometimes bro, just take the L.
Dues ex machina = i don't like that story aspect .
I have seen it so much online that the term has lost all meaning lol .

The reason the term was originally used was to say that it seems anti-climactic due to lack of setup, which right now without having the chapter, it does. Obviously it isn't an Ex Machina for the whole arc, but for this plot point it is.
It doesn't resolve anything. The traitor will still be at large, and Stella will still be imprisoned. The only thing resolved is their identity, which is not an ex machina.

narrator already stated that a big incident will be caused by the grandfleet. i have long believed that barto is indeed 2.0. shanks beat him up and thus enabled the navy to catch the barto club. now akainu is putting on a great show, where he wants to execute the second captain of emperor luffy.
Akainu did even care much about wano stuff since other matters were more important.... Why would he suddenly change his whole priority..... Only gorosei care about SH.

It doesn't resolve anything. The traitor will still be at large, and Stella will still be imprisoned. The only thing resolved is their identity, which is not an ex machina.
If we find out their identity then realistically it should be trivial for the SHs to deal with the situation. Granted, chances are it might not play out like that for plot reasons.

narrator already stated that a big incident will be caused by the grandfleet. i have long believed that barto is indeed 2.0. shanks beat him up and thus enabled the navy to catch the barto club. now akainu is putting on a great show, where he wants to execute the second captain of emperor luffy.
The marine using barto as human shield is too big brain for them :pepedoffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.