Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- End of chapter hypes us for major events in the future

This may be one of the most mysterious spoiler in my history on this forum - like what does that even mean - it sounds like the last 2-3 pages are a bunch of panels cut from the most amazing moments of future history without any context.

:snoopy::crazwhat::believe:
That sounds hype. Have we ever gotten a moment like that in One Piece though?

1. an unexpected power or event saving a seemingly hopeless situation, especially as a contrived plot device in a play or novel.
Just pulling out the definition. What's the unexpected power or event? How is the plot device contrived?
Notice that that's definition one of many lmao. The general definition/usage is a sudden contrived solution to a plot. And that's all it was used to say. Why do have to get your knickers in a twist and go googling dictionary definitions to erm actually people when you could be talking about sweet sweet Zoro Sanji agenda like everyone else?

Now that it’s confirmed a vegapunk is the traitor I wonder how the seraphims will be dealt with. Can’t just kill or knock York since we know that doesn’t mean someone else in the same command hierarchy to take control.

Think all the vegapunks end up getting taken out allowing cp0 to take control back

Can Zboys answer this question for me?

Why is Oda not showing us any of Kid vs Shanks? Why is he hiding “pure swordsman” Shanks’s bland, purely sword-based fighting style?
Shanks can have 200 fighting styles, but if he's not officially the world's strongest in any of them, the WSS still washes him

I claimed than oda didn't make zoro vs king in all onigashima until the end unlike zoro vs kaido. And I was right.
Zoro never faced Kaido again after eating a Thunder Bagua.
You claimed ZKK after that
:holdthisl:
Post automatically merged:

The difference is than I'm talking about the chapter 1078 and you're talking about chapter 1000
And your sig proves that you are damn obsessed with hating Sanji
:suresure:

- End of chapter hypes us for major events in the future

This may be one of the most mysterious spoiler in my history on this forum - like what does that even mean - it sounds like the last 2-3 pages are a bunch of panels cut from the most amazing moments of future history without any context.

:snoopy::crazwhat::believe:
There is no major event in future setup done.... So yeah.. It's nothing major.. Just new info/status update I would say

Status
Not open for further replies.