Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- End of chapter hypes us for major events in the future

This may be one of the most mysterious spoiler in my history on this forum - like what does that even mean - it sounds like the last 2-3 pages are a bunch of panels cut from the most amazing moments of future history without any context.

:snoopy::crazwhat::believe:

My guess is that since York's desire is supposedly to create chaos, she's going to explain and hype exactly what the chaos is that's going to unfold.

Partly because I want my sea battle theory confirmed lmao. Kizaru chases SHs towards Elbaf and Winner, those can battles collide, Greenbull is in the area transporting Weevil etc. There's a lot that could happen soon that would be Marineford level.

So so much fighting and arguing over a few lines of Sanji handling S-Shark ... you guys either more obsess about agenda Sanji/Zoro related than reading the story or Sanji is living rent free with the smallest kick he does randomly.
Like wait for the chapter either Sanji is just pinning him down to no end in sight or truly winning this doesn't mean anything towards Zoro - who by the way is fighting more efficiently with the understanding of Lunarian race -... it will still be regarded as a Sanji W either way and Zoro has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.