Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have minded that before but
For Blackbeard to be the final villai,n Luffy would have to overthrow the WG before reaching Laugh Tale, or Blackbeard himself would have to overthrow it
Not impossible, but we're in the final saga and it doesn't seem to be the direction Oda is taking it. Honestly Luffy and Blackbeard teaming up against Imu seems more likely
Oh man no way they team up lmao. Though granted we all would have said the same about Lucci.

I think Im getting taken out by BB would be one of the best ways Oda could possibly raise the stakes. That'd be crazy. But he doesn't have to do all that just to be the final villain. Im's main beef is with Dragon right now so he could deal with it. What Saturn does when he gets here might change things though.

That’s fair, I just consider Blackbeard to be the final opponent before luffy becomes pirate king.

But Imu vs Luffy will probably relate to luffys hidden dream and Joyboy of the past
Regardless of who it is, Oda's set himself up well with 2, possibly 3 good final villains. We won't have a Kaguya out of nowhere situation most likely. It could go any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.