Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah he was saying Im will be the final villain and the Seraphims will give him the power he needs. Still cap though, Blackbeard should be the final villain 100%
I wouldn't have minded that before but
For Blackbeard to be the final villai,n Luffy would have to overthrow the WG before reaching Laugh Tale, or Blackbeard himself would have to overthrow it
Not impossible, but we're in the final saga and it doesn't seem to be the direction Oda is taking it. Honestly Luffy and Blackbeard teaming up against Imu seems more likely

Eh I’m all for imu being the final opponent, I think a fight between the two kings fits well.
It depends because I think if Blackbeard is inheriting Rocks' will, he'll want to be king of the world which means he could take Im's place in all of that. It's just that Blackbeard has series-long hype and heat with Luffy from Marineford, whereas we don't have much from Im yet. We'll need to wait until we get the reveal to find out. If Im's goofy it's over

It depends because I think if Blackbeard is inheriting Rocks' will, he'll want to be king of the world which means he could take Im's place in all of that. It's just that Blackbeard has series-long hype and heat with Luffy from Marineford, whereas we don't have much from Im yet. We'll need to wait until we get the reveal to find out. If Im's goofy it's over
That’s fair, I just consider Blackbeard to be the final opponent before luffy becomes pirate king.

But Imu vs Luffy will probably relate to luffys hidden dream and Joyboy of the past

Status
Not open for further replies.