Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, S-Snake turned York back to normal as the ones with her (SH and Lilith) are turned into stone
That’s what I mean is the other fight had to end then snake had to go unpetrify York then York would have to run downstairs, not knowing Shaka was down there, shoot him, then likely run back up to continue her mission.

I'm sorry you think if it's raining the seraphims can't go flame-on?!? Come on man, try harder :steef:
No, it only works if King is running away and S-Shark for some reason has to chase him. If King has to fight him head-on at all he has to deal with his fishman karate, plain and simple.
Cool. It's worse for you then since fishmen karate won't do anything to king. Not only does king have better knowledge of lunarian genetics he also has more durability than s shark when no flame is on for the both of them due to being an ancient zoan. Nothing in s sharks arsenal is putting king down

Cool. It's worse for you then since fishmen karate won't do anything to king. Not only does king have better knowledge of lunarian genetics he also has more durability than s shark when no flame is on for the both of them due to being an ancient zoan. Nothing in s sharks arsenal is putting king down
But S-Hawk and S-Bear are? Ok, fine by me
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.