Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess King better hope it isn't raining LMAO

Your hypothetical situation only works under the circumstance that King is running away as far and as fast as he possibly can from S-Shark.
1. Guess the seraphim better hope it's not raining since 0 flame means king is natural more durable since he is an ancient zoan lol.

2. My hypothetical works since his opponent can only swim on solid surface. Which means no ceiling no way to catch king of guard lol

- York anticipated that one of the Elders at very least will come to egghead
- Her desire is to expose the whole Ohara incident and what truly happened to it to the entire world
- For that she's teamed up with Big News Morgans where he's going to lure forces from Marine HQ to surround Egghead and ecpose it's events entirely thanks to York
Letting aside if it's fake spoilers or not, this would explain why York kidnaps CP agents, attacks them(cp0) but still leaks info to the government. Although it still doesn't explain why would she attack the other Vegapunks but it would be a bit understandable if she is attacking them because she doesn't care losing the satellites as long as they stay in this island so the World Government arrives here and she can proceed with her plan.

I think the chances of this happening aren't that big but if this or something similar ends up happening, York will become my favourite Vegapunk in an instant

You’re new here so ofc you couldn’t possibly compre what i mean by this

Most spoiler providers tend to add a bit of cap when Sanji’s Involved

Like when Sanji attacked S-Shark for the very first time, they said he broke his leg and even edited a pic it when in reality none of that ever happened frfr. Sanji definitely damaged S-Shark
Well I don't care what you think, Jmena and the others were/are great.
Y'all didn't need to harass that man for fake spoilers, TAC does the same and you praise him.
But uh, besides that, they're still saying that Sanji WON, it's just that he did no DAMAGE.

1. Guess the seraphim better hope it's not raining since 0 flame means king is natural more durable since he is an ancient zoan lol.

2. My hypothetical works since his opponent can only swim on solid surface. Which means no ceiling no way to catch king of guard lol
I'm sorry you think if it's raining the seraphims can't go flame-on?!? Come on man, try harder :steef:
No, it only works if King is running away and S-Shark for some reason has to chase him. If King has to fight him head-on at all he has to deal with his fishman karate, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.