Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What has Koby done besides sit on his ass while the big boys duked it out in Amazon Lily?
1. He controlled seraphims even after given commands by a vice admiral which means his rank is above vice admirals in authority

2. Guarded 2 royal families to the reverie which is something that the rank of vice admirals and higher do.

3. Was unaffected by boas mero mero beam which we now know has little to do with actual beauty and is more so about imposing your will on a person via fruit ability.

4. We learn that a yonko revered his decision making and even thanks and wants coby. The same blackbeard that has never once captured a person or thing that was not powerful or useful.

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier do you see this?

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Man just accused me of having nothing to back up the fact of established Commander-level characters having feats against Coby.

Imagine telling someone he has no feats against ur fave.
Post automatically merged:

Coby awakening and destroying Blackbeard in rage:goyea:
:smart:
Pretty sound using your analogy I guess rocks may be vastly weaker than commanders since we haven't seen him fight a yonko commander lol.

I guess Robin shouldn't be classified as luffys commander as well since she has never face a yonko commander list goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.