Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. He controlled seraphims even after given commands by a vice admiral which means his rank is above vice admirals in authority

2. Guarded 2 royal families to the reverie which is something that the rank of vice admirals and higher do.

3. Was unaffected by boas mero mero beam which we now know has little to do with actual beauty and is more so about imposing your will on a person via fruit ability.

4. We learn that a yonko revered his decision making and even thanks and wants coby. The same blackbeard that has never once captured a person or thing that was not powerful or useful.
The vice admiral was incapacitated. Koby was the only one whose orders the seraphim could follow. Just like how they followed lucci after Sentomaru went unconscious

Helmeppo was also on that protection detail

He just dodged the arrows.

What your point dude?

When I say Coby is XYZ you reply Coby is not XYZ.

When I told you that he has no feats against Commanders or even High Tiers you fucking replied that Commanders don't have feats against him too.

How fucking ridiculous was that?

They are established power level. Coby has no relevant fight in the story or feats to claim he is at least lowest Commander level.
Have 0 issue.
Ade a claim that x is weak to y since he gas not fought y and z. That is dumb. The most logical decision is to wait until he actually losses ppst timeskip In a fight to an opponent to Guage his level. Instead you want to deduced that because we don't know how strong he is he can't be strong. It's Retardation since that example can be uses on multiple characters.

Is dragon even tobi roppo level? The strongest person he fought and didn't beat was captain smoker early pretimeskip. So based on your analogy dragon isn't strong. It was your point was dumb lol

He went against the slave arrows which was worse since it forces you to have feelings for the user regardless of if you are interested or not lol
Slave arrow just miss him , just like how it miss BB and whole bunch of other pirates as seen in back ground .
No where in the chapter we saw him get hit by the slave arrow .
Also slave arrow does not force you to have feelings , it turn anything to stone , like canon ball or shields etc etc

H

Herrera95

I am anxiously waiting for news for Kidd vs Shanks.

I am glad the traitor has been revealed, but now we need to know what York’s motives are.

Sanji isn’t messing around if he’s using Ifrit Jambe! S-Shark is only taking minimal damage? The seraphim sure are tanky. I also think this will be S-Shark’s last huzzah before Sanji kicks his ass!
I think we will only get back to Law or Kid when the arc is done.

This chapter will already explain York's motives.

Leaker was clear about NO DAMAGE not minimal. But Sanji is smart he will quickly realize how Lunarian's flames works then we will have something to hype(I beg).

Status
Not open for further replies.