Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking about this.

Sanji fans are pressed for Ifrit Jambe damaging Flames on so they can cry all day how Zoro who has AdvCoC ( didnt use it yet ) didn't damage Seraphim yet.
Well, if IJ can destroy the flame, I think it is stronger than AdvCoC. Do you think it is possible

Sentomaru outranked cp 0 but cp overrides his commands so you’re wrong
Bub stussy made it clear. She could not re order the seraphims because she was of the same rank as Lucci who gave them the previous order. You want me to spoon feed you?

Shaka litersly says that only a vegapunkncould have given these serpahims these new orders since he "shaka" could not over ride there previous command. How stupid do you actually want to look right now? Lol

I think we will only get back to Law or Kid when the arc is done.

This chapter will already explain York's motives.

Leaker was clear about NO DAMAGE not minimal. But Sanji is smart he will quickly realize how Lunarian's flames works then we will have something to hype(I beg).
I agree with you about Law/Kidd. I don’t like it, but I can definitely see Oda holding back on their fights.

I hope we learn York’s motives this chapter because I want to move past this traitor subplot.

I can’t wait for Sanji to figure out the Lunarian’s weakness! Then he will win without a doubt!

"Sanji is overwhelming S-Shark but S-Shark suffers no damage"

So what Sanjibro wrote this summary? I guess Luffy in Kuri overwhelmed Kaido with that Kong Organ. And Saitama's opponents are overwhelming him as they punch him around with no damage.

:risicheck:
That's what I've saying, this upper hand bs is pure cope made up by a lanjiboi, they've been super active on twitter trying to damage control their boy going all out and doing nothing. We want better leakers! :risitasad:

I think we will only get back to Law or Kid when the arc is done.

This chapter will already explain York's motives.

Leaker was clear about NO DAMAGE not minimal. But Sanji is smart he will quickly realize how Lunarian's flames works then we will have something to hype(I beg).
Maybe we finally get the Kuma flashback next.

Haki is above everything. Strong Haki especially.

I have a hard time imagining Sanji taking care of King without any advanced Haki forms.
We can't imagine it, but if Sanji finds out the weakness of S-Shark and defeats him, maybe you will change that view, because Sanji is now facing the same situation as Zoro and Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.