Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Oda is inconsistent as fuck with visibly demonstrating Haki.

We already know Enma was draining Zoro, and he was matching its Haki drain. From 1033, before 1035 when Zoro beats King:

Zoro: "What do I do? I can only keep appeasing it if I keep going all out with my Haki! But that could kill me! No... this is how it's meant to be!"

Zoro couldn't stop Enma's Haki drain, he was using Haki the whole time. Oda just didn't draw it in until the finishing panel, because, once again, visually inconsistent.
yep sometimes you saw haki around the sword and other times not and sometimes saw black lightning and other time not .
Funny thing is Oda was more consistent in Luffy vs Kaido fight and that was way more chapters lol .

Why doesn't eten give out spoilers? Why these leakers always have a problem with sanji :ohreally:
whenever a boy is brought into this world with an abnormally small dick, they immediately become a zolo stan
when one of those same kids ends up shattering the record books for smallest dick, instead of winning a trophy or a medal, they become a 'trusted leaker' for One Piece

it's all part of a perfect balance where the lowest of the low who receive absolutely zero care or attention from the real world can instead get it by posting their twitter handle over a dialogue box and inserting their headcanon into spoiler summaries

Status
Not open for further replies.