Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Ifrit Jambul compete with half of Rooftop Zoro's AP? I don't think so tbh
You could have just left it at "I don't think."

zoroaches do not qualify as sentient lifeforms. The closest thing bearing any passing resemblance to a mental process in their brain consists of obsessing over zolo's microCoC while downplaying every other aspect of One Piece

"You're blocking now. Thought you said my attacks had no affect? You seem scared now!!"

The moment King knew Zoro could control Adv CoC he was wary of Zoro hitting him straight on, and started blocking attacks.
You're blocking "now"

And at that momet There were wasn't even visible Acoa or Acoc imbued in his blades

So what makes you think its KOH mode?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
You're blocking "now"

And at that momet There were wasn't even visible Acoa or Acoc imbued in his blades

So what makes you think its KOH mode?
Because Oda is inconsistent as fuck with visibly demonstrating Haki.

We already know Enma was draining Zoro, and he was matching its Haki drain. From 1033, before 1035 when Zoro beats King:

Zoro: "What do I do? I can only keep appeasing it if I keep going all out with my Haki! But that could kill me! No... this is how it's meant to be!"

Zoro couldn't stop Enma's Haki drain, he was using Haki the whole time. Oda just didn't draw it in until the finishing panel, because, once again, visually inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.