Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were wrong as KoH never busted through flame on lunarian defense
It would've, read the fight. King never once tanked a KoH attack in his flame mode because as Zoro said, he was scared and knew it was gonna fuck him up. King knows his limits better than anyone.
Didnt zoro said he cant hurt flame mode lmao
Without KoH yea, we saw he couldn't hurt King without it. With KoH, King was scared and relied on dodging and never once was confident to eat an attack.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior
They were wrong as KoH never busted through flame on lunarian defense

"You're blocking now. Thought you said my attacks had no affect? You seem scared now!!"

The moment King knew Zoro could control Adv CoC he was wary of Zoro hitting him straight on, and started blocking attacks.

If anything can pierce through Lunarian flame defense, it's Adv CoC from someone like Zoro. @nik87 what are your thoughts, since I know you've been over this a ton of times. CoC being needed to damage people once known as Gods honestly makes a lot of sense.

I still believe King will get CoC, too, hence his name. A Lunarian with CoC would be VERY interesting in this series.

Kizaru: "Uh oh Saturn... I was following the wrong Eternal Pose... this is Loadstar Island, not Egghead."

Me: Throws my laptop out the window.
It not been that long like , 4 chapters since we last see them .
When they get there the arc will be in final parts so few more chapters at most since still have kuma flashback .
It might seem long but we only know that Kizaru coming there in chapter 1070.
Truth is this arc pace fast , the main traitor plot line has been 5 chapters .

"You're blocking now. Thought you said my attacks had no affect? You seem scared now!!"

The moment King knew Zoro could control Adv CoC he was wary of Zoro hitting him straight on, and started blocking attacks.

If anything can pierce through Lunarian flame defense, it's Adv CoC from someone like Zoro. @nik87 what are your thoughts, since I know you've been over this a ton of times. CoC being needed to damage people once known as Gods honestly makes a lot of sense.

I still believe King will get CoC, too, hence his name. A Lunarian with CoC would be VERY interesting in this series.
Would have been nice if Oda actually showed Zoro cutting King in flame on :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.