Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply king has dealt with and damaged people who can use armament hardening to cut mountains. Which means by default his AP (king) scales higher than sanji. Now what?
I never said Sanji's AP is higher than King's lol. I just said King's AP hasn't changed this chapter, ONLY QUEENS. You were saying, that because Queen's AP has gone up, so has King's. You really have the reading comprehension of a toddler.

I never said Sanji's AP is higher than King's lol. I just said King's AP hasn't changed this chapter, ONLY QUEENS. You were saying, that because Queen's AP has gone up, so has King's. You really have the reading comprehension of a toddler.
Sigh. QUEEN HAS NEVER SHOW AP COMPARABLE TO DESTROYING A MOUNTAIN. KING HAS BLOCKED A STRONGER ZORO THAT HAS SHOWN THE ABIKITY TO CUT A MOUNTAIN. WHICH MEANS BY DEFAULT KINGS AP IS GREATER. UNLESS YOU HAVE FEATS OF SANJI BEING A MOUNTAIN BUSTER

Vegapunk being killed

Egghead being destroyed

Saturn being killed

Kizaru being defeated

Kizaru and Saturn being defeated

It's probably going to end up being one of these options or maybe even more than one.
I hope egghead doesn’t get destroyed. Sure Vegapunk will likely die but destroying egghead is the destruction of punk records, a dream of Vegapunk. And I don’t think luffy will allow that

The same fodders who makes BB shit his pants, and made Former Warlord title useless, try again later.
Any top tiers can defeat them, hence fodders.

:kayneshrug:

All they've done for the story so far is to give fake hype and stall-diff characters just for the plot. Not to say they are nothing but re-used designs, a combination of what's already been shown to us readers. Fodder material in essence.

S-Shark uses FIK, he doesn't just punch people. Even if he does use punches, we don't know if he's as good as S-Hawk physically. S-Hawk's leveling mountains with casual attacks. Sanji's not taking his attacks and be unharmed when Queen's Winch was damaging him. Both don't add up. They have different fighting styles and experiences. We still don't know how their irl counterparts affect their powers fully. What we do know is that the basic constitution of their bodies is the same, so I see where you're getting at, but the rest of the Seraphim didn't receive the same level of emphasis on physical strength as S-Hawk.
Let's wait for the raws to see how S-Shark fights. I still don't see any logical reason why any Seraphim should be superior or inferior in physical capabilities only because one received more or less feats than the other.

All the Seraphim were created with the same foundation. Lunarian blood for toughness. Lasers of Kizaru. Then the individual genes + fruit powers make them unique but whether one has more raw strength than the other onlg because one had more feats seems illogical to me rn especially as you said we don't know to what degree the OG's genes affect the Seraphim.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Damn Sanji seems to be looking studly this chapter. I hope I don't see everyone switching up and calling the Seraphim fodder now

Sigh. QUEEN HAS NEVER SHOW AP COMPARABLE TO DESTROYING A MOUNTAIN. KING HAS BLOCKED A STRONGER ZORO THAT HAS SHOWN THE ABIKITY TO CUT A MOUNTAIN. WHICH MEANS BY DEFAULT KINGS AP IS GREATER. UNLESS YOU HAVE FEATS OF SANJI BEING A MOUNTAIN BUSTER
Bro you really can't read. I never said Queen > King AP. Let me explain it simply.

Let's say King has 10 AP and Queen has 6 AP before Egghead, for argument sake.

We found out that S-Shark can't damage Sanji, and Queen could, so now, we push up Queen's AP, let's say by a point, to be harsh.

Now:

King = 10 AP

Queen = 7 AP.

Can you see how King's AP hasn't been affected by this chapter, like you are trying to claim?

Really have to explain it to you like it's highschool :suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.