Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People got used to so many big events that they raised the bar for what's considered a world-shaking news.

In OP world, even Crocodile's defeat was a world-shaking news. With that being said, something as simple as VP's downfall would be considered a world-shaking news.
yeah...only the fall of gorosei and admiral can be worthy of "world shaking"...VP downfall is incomparable to that....

As for Zoro I would actually say he is one of the characters I have the highest hopes for in the entire series when it comes to dealing with 95 ships. Whitebeard, BB, Enel, Big Mom would be best by using tsunami/thunder but I can absolutely see Zoro, Mihawk, Law and some other swordsmen use a vertical cut from distance destroying the fleet. Like the gigantic cuts in Marineford, Dressrosa, Punk Hazard.
This is one piece not happening, shanks could've wifi haki kidd and call it a day, straw hats could've used coo to track vp, kizaru

This is one piece not happening, shanks could've wifi haki kidd and call it a day, straw hats could've used coo to track vp, kizaru
Haha, ok, I concede you might be right. But that's purely due to plot. If we go by abilities and possibilities that should be an option. I still remember Akainu raining down magma fists. What a glorious moment. Now that is how you handle business if you are serious, no need to clash in close combat if it's not needed.

pacfis can't attack marines nor wg, so there goes that, vp fighters? sent is injuried

And saturn is a fighter based on what? jp indicates kizaru is protecting sat
They ATTACKED CIPHER POL AGENTS THAT WORK DIRECTLY FOR THE WORLD GOVERNMENT SO THAT STATENENT IS FALSE
HE HAS ULTIMATE CONTROL OVER ALL SERAPHIMS WHICH MEANS WHOMEVEE FIGHTS HIM POTENTIAL HAS TO FIGHT ALL SERAPHIM at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.