Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I think Robin would be the perfect match up for s-snake, since she can make clones of herself.
Would s-snake even be able to turn a clone into stone?:zorothink:
Things reflect back on Robin so I think stone might be included though it can go both ways.

I think Carrot would be fully immune though cause she'a a bloodthirsty warrior ready to cut down her enemies at a moments notice. The John wick of the One Piece verse as they say.
:shocking:

I think Robin would be the perfect match up for s-snake, since she can make clones of herself.
Would s-snake even be able to turn a clone into stone?:zorothink:
I think it's a bad match up in that sense. Damage taken by the clone goes to main body, being turned to stone should follow the same principle. But she might also be able to lock s-snake down, so potential stalemate?

Now we have to deal with bullshit like s shark is incomplete, has not participated in any mission, has no feat man... these insecure guys are real idiots finished
All of what you said are true since this was stated by vegapunk. S shark had 0 battle experience at the time unlike mihawk seraphim . S shark was also still in the testing faze since vegapunk was still worried about it being damaged by frankys laser

Things reflect back on Robin so I think stone might be included though it can go both ways.

I think Carrot would be fully immune though cause she'a a bloodthirsty warrior ready to cut down her enemies at a moments notice. The John wick of the One Piece verse as they say.
:shocking:
Maybe Robin and Chopper can intercept s-snake first. And since Chopper and Carrot were best friends in wholecake then she can come in and save him when things get tough. It all fits together perfectly:carrocorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.