Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which means s shark did have less experience but to compensate it gave it more Greenblatt to adapt and process faster.

But didjt he mentioned that doing so may be an issue? I have to go back and check
it was more like an epiphany of him realizing that Bloodline elements record experince so its unlikely he did the same with other serphims

that could me S-shark would learn much faster and be deadlier XD

check 1065

Where do you get that it has fought that nami since its creation?

Where do you get that he is specifically the only one in test phase while edison talks about all seraphim ?

You are really annoying to invent all kind of bullshit to minimize the opponent of sanji
Cute we literally see him next to his tank saying 95 or 95 or 98 percent complete which means he wasn't done unlike the other two seraphims we seen prior. So no he didn't have the experience the others had

Still don't get the point of trying to scale the seraphim, other than Agenda.

There's no reason for them to be vastly different.

Also don't see nobody ever bringing up that S-bear was brought back cause he's defective.

Wait, what are you guys discussing lol?

What was wrong about Sanji in the first spoilers? It said Sanji was dominating S-Shark but didn't also deal damage. Not too different from the 2nd spoiler?

Only part that was kinda misleading was York's motives. She doesn't have some grand amitions for the world or something, she just wants to be a celestial dragon. Meh

it was more like an epiphany of him realizing that Bloodline elements record experince so its unlikely he did the same with other serphims

that could me S-shark would learn much faster and be deadlier XD

check 1065
Ahh no. Them coming to that conclusion was literally the fact that these things carry the genetically pool of wanting to be strong by their originals.

To add we literally was told that the battle of s hawk and s snake was recorded for data purposes etc

Hopefully York is Better than Kanjuro, She's low-key off too a better start, Kanjuro sabotaged a lot of things but York seems to be next level with the shit she's doin. Her motive is a bit more interesting too

Status
Not open for further replies.