Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont take them seriously

It is more like this : S-bear >= S-hawk ~ S-snake ~ S-Shark

S-hawk isn't the strongest, unless if seraphins have haki and they're all grown up
S-hawk is hyped for making blackbeard an emperor block

S-bear is stalling luffy an emperor in gear 4 and lucci in hybrid = not hype

S-hawk is stalling zoro a 1yc and kaku in base = hype

There's obviously no bias going on at all
:wellwell:

Last edited:
Mechanical Hand would be related to physical strength which Queen outclassed Yonji and Niji in.
No it has no relation to Queen physical body. It's the strength of his mechanical arm.

A kid with robot Mike Tyson arm would have similar strength with an adult with robot Mike Tyson arm

People keep bringing up S-bear hax like Kuma's fruit has actually done something that's not just raw damage. The potential application may be wild, but beyond the sending you to another island application, it's no different than any of the other attack fruits in how it's actually been used. We don't even have proof it does something like bypass durability like people like Law and Boa seem to do.

The only one you have a point for is S-Snake with her mero mero, but everyone knew Mero Mero was busted and Oda has only gone on to further exemplify that.

Think about it. Kuma ability makes the intangible Tangible. He can force force pain inside of someone else entirely. It's one of the few abilities that virtually bypasses all durability. That's broken. This seraphim could theoretically remove any pain it has experience mid battle and pass it on to some else
Post automatically merged:

@Ssg super suit coby if BLE do store experience , then just imagine what S-Hawk,S-bear,S-shark will be capable of post Egghead
after dealing with gear 4 luffy + Lucci and Zoro and Kaku , then Sanji and nami

S-shark might even learn to avoid electricity if nami did affect him
I never really thought about this. That's a damn good point

True but now all of sudden downplaying Jimbo’s strength and AP is weird
I remember yall having him over inuarashi, not to mention S Shark always have source of water which almost doubles the AP
Jimbei has Commander ish AP its just that Who's Who was so weak its hard to gauge Jimbei because of it. I can think of multiple characters below Yonko Commander that would give Jimbei a harder time than Who' Who did.... Perospero, Oven, Daifuku etc.

Read. Kuma ability makes the intangible Tangible. He can force force pain inside of someone else entirely. It's one of the few abilities that virtually bypasses all durability. That's broken
Post automatically merged:

I never really thought about this. That's a damn good point
That sure would be useful if it didn't require already existing pain to do such a thing.

People downplay katakuri yet he's the only one beside BM & Sanji to hurt /beat Vinsmokes (with RS on).

AP : Sanji ~ Katakuri > Queen >~ King

Queen managed hurting exo sanji truly with germa powers.
King has poor AP, he couldn't hurt Sanji who lacked exo...just had RS

No it has no relation to Queen physical body. It's the strength of his mechanical arm.

A kid with robot Mike Tyson arm would have similar strength with an adult with robot Mike Tyson arm
When you swing a person around that's physical strength no matter how you spin it. Unless your trying to tell me Yonji and Queen have the same physicals there's nothing to argue tbh

When you swing a person around that's physical strength no matter how you spin it. Unless your trying to tell me Yonji and Queen have the same physicals there's nothing to argue tbh
If both have similar arm, both have similar physical strength. Regular athlete with terminator arm has similar physical strength with Mike Tyson with terminator arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.