Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
new bounties after egghead would be lovely. I think Zoro defeating lil mihawk and Kizaru put his bounty over 3 bil, while luffy get a bounty close to shanks. I do feel the strawhats will split up for a bit, leading to Ussop getting more focus in elbaf.
Luffy the only one getting an increase

C

Cruxroux

new bounties after egghead would be lovely. I think Zoro defeating lil mihawk and Kizaru put his bounty over 3 bil, while luffy get a bounty close to shanks. I do feel the strawhats will split up for a bit, leading to Ussop getting more focus in elbaf.
Ussop and Kidd vs shanks.
:steef::steef:

Based on the short summary, both Sanji and Shark are hella impressive. Both are tanking each others attacks but that flame on mode is straight up busted if its able to tank continuous ifrit attacks.

The seraphim right now are not really that good combatants heavily relying on their durability, but if edison's words were right then this experience might just boost their stats to the next level if they're going to present for the final war

C

Cruxroux

Is he not a descendant of Ryuma? And was Ryuma a normal human? Does Zoro not also look like a pallet swap of a younger Ryuma?

If it looks like a dog, barks like a dog and smells like one then it’s probably a dog
Lmao ryuma was a thing 400 to 800 years ago.
There no connection. He isn't even from main family branch. Zoro showed nothing abnormal when he was a kid , He worked for everything he has so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.