Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Cry.

Zolo's track record against every Yonko so far is an L even against Buggy who put him in a a cage like a dog.

:ihaha:

Zolo proved he's a little weaker than Sanji once he gets his black blade his final power up he'll edge him again don't worry.

:risitavirus:

Zolo fans down bad after this chapter

:risitameh:
Lmao look at this copium.
Not even single argument answered.
:kobeha::kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Also zoro did take a fucking magical recovery drug which is PURE PLOT
Which isn't permanent lmao. Also he was given drawbacks sanji and Luffy has no drawbacks.

Your fraud ass ryuma jr. Is carried much more than any other manga character in the history of plot armor
Lmao keep crying on ryuma name. I might have even accepted the argument if ryuma was his grandfather or father. But no lmao. He isn't any one of them. Isn't on main daily branch. Keep crying.

C

Cruxroux

Your argument isn't worth responding to any argument that tries to put Pinzoro's grandson over Godfy is trash.

Come back once Pinzolo's grandson can actually beat a Yonko.

:cheers:
:usoprice::usoprice:
You can't counter single Argument lmao.
Pinzoro is irrelevant to the story that's the fuckin point.
Zoro is what he is today because of his own hardwork. Not with a plot armour as thicc as luffy and sanji.

I'll take Franky being turned half to stone as a small W. He can at least watch what happens around him now.

And York's reasoning is very idiotic, which doesn't line up with something Vegapunk's brain would come up with.

You can't just become a CD because you want to. You're 800 years too late for that.

I hope the hype statement from the last page delivers at least half-way.

:usoprice::usoprice:
You can't counter single Argument lmao.
Pinzoro is irrelevant to the story that's the fuckin point.
Zoro is what he is today because of his own hardwork. Not with a plot armour as thicc as luffy and sanji.
:gokulaugh:

Zoro being carried hard by Ryuuma legacy, Enma and endless amounts of Mink cum

:leohah:

My only counter needs to be what Yonko has Pinzolo's grandson beat?

Lmao look at it yourself. Luffy took whole fuckin arc of development in WCI. Fought doffy in Dressrosa who was extreme diff for him and not to forget condom ran away mid fight. Zoro power level is same as he was in fishmen island until wano where he got adcoc.
Post time skip Zoro was always stornger than luffy.

He did more to kaido than luffy ever did till 1010. Whereas luffy had more arc development and Skillset yet Zoro outclassed everyone on rooftop. Not forget Zoro was nerfed for using Ashura or he might have easily KO-ed kaido for a while.
Yes, Zoro didnt train during wano timeskip. 🤣🤣
Zoro powerlevel was same since the east blue then since he is using the same lion song in egghead. Your Zoro himself told they grow stronger as each island passes.
Only delusional Zorotards would believe that postskip greencuck is stronger than Luffy.
He did more to Kaidou? Lol. Again another lie. One punch from Luffy made Kaidou remind him of his peers and one cut from Zoro, he was like 'oh that blade..' so please spare me your bullshit imaginary piece. :kuzanshut:

Defence feat of blocking Hakai for few moments is there, that's all. :cheers:
And what 'nerfed Ashura' ? Lol. This is another cope. AP =/= HP. By your logic, everyone is nerfed when they use their strongest moves because they use it at near the end of the fight.

C

Cruxroux

Zoro being carried hard by Ryuuma legacy, Enma and endless amounts of Mink cum
Lmao what? Ryuma legacy is irrelevant Zoro doesn't even know about it.
Enma kills its own user lmao , user has to be skilled enough for it. Mink medicine Gave him twice the pain of Hakai. That's another fest lmao enduring that.

My only counter needs to be what Yonko has Pinzolo's grandson beat?
Lmao as I said stop giving luffy plot armour thrice of Zoro and he won't even make past doffy let alone a yonkou.
Condom fighting strategy is literally hit and run. Mf runs away mid fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.