Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Basically this down here

And TAC banned me from the Waiting Room for that:josad::josad::josad:
HAHAHAHA

Then I will leave it to your vivid imagination like Oda does ~
Goat is like, 13 years old.

One of my favorite parts of the Dressrosa arc is how we start with someone (Law?) explaining how the women of Dressrosa are so passionate and stab former lovers, and near the end Doffy and Viola give each other pet names with the knife in center focus for a panel.

Dressrosa was bloated already, but Rebecca (or Kyros) could've been cut to add more of the romantic subplot and confliction for Viola and Doffy in the manga. Oda even said it's complicated for her!

Vivi's a good choice. Second best choice, after East Blue Nami.
I know!!!!! I don't care about murdering former lovers, but this could have been such an amazing twist and inner struggle to show from both of them. Also, the GUTS to be able to STAB your lover alone is crazy. It being Doffy on top of it... Like.... You are begging to be killed. But it's that female stubbornness, it's perfect and 1 on 1. So Oda CAN understand women sometimes after all.

Why would we have such an interesting story when we can...... See how Rebecca was followed by her toy father.... ...

I loved pre skip Nami. The long hair now is boring and ruined her for me. Her and Nojiko's short hair was the cutest.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
HAHAHAHA

Then I will leave it to your vivid imagination like Oda does ~

I know!!!!! I don't care about murdering former lovers, but this could have been such an amazing twist and inner struggle to show from both of them. Also, the GUTS to be able to STAB your lover alone is crazy. It being Doffy on top of it... Like.... You are begging to be killed. But it's that female stubbornness, it's perfect and 1 on 1. So Oda CAN understand women sometimes after all.

Why would we have such an interesting story when we can...... See how Rebecca was followed by her toy father.... ...

I loved pre skip Nami. The long hair now is boring and ruined her for me. Her and Nojiko's short hair was the cutest.
I think it'd of just helped cement Doffy's downfall, if even his mistress is now standing against him. And the fact it's the former princess of the country on top of it all? Risking herself to buy Luffy more time? If properly explored, that would've been a lot bigger of a moment.

Though, I'll be honest. I absolutely love the fact Doflamingo parasite's Rebecca and Viola and intends to have Rebecca, girl who won't kill, murder her aunt. That kind of wickedness is just the best to see.

Nojiko's style is great. And Nami before just had more going on for her. Now she's just always looking like she's ready to hit the beach. It got boring after 1 arc.