Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
I think it'd of just helped cement Doffy's downfall, if even his mistress is now standing against him. And the fact it's the former princess of the country on top of it all? Risking herself to buy Luffy more time? If properly explored, that would've been a lot bigger of a moment.

Though, I'll be honest. I absolutely love the fact Doflamingo parasite's Rebecca and Viola and intends to have Rebecca, girl who won't kill, murder her aunt. That kind of wickedness is just the best to see.

Nojiko's style is great. And Nami before just had more going on for her. Now she's just always looking like she's ready to hit the beach. It got boring after 1 arc.
Hmmm. Not sure it would faze him in that sense, as he is capable of killing family, a lover wouldn't be a problem. But I am sure he would try to torture her in a new way in turn or something. Yeah, it had so much potential.

Yeah. Doffy rules. He's sick but we love it. Probably same for Viola.

What is that all about? Who walks around in a bikini? A pirate, in a bikini?
You mean LANJI's dungeon? :cheers:
Uh oh, if it has to do with Lanji, it must be scary.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You might just be the only viable option, but I understand and respect your decision.
You know she's the one who banned you and Goat, right?
I joined Thirsty Gen when it was founded.

I've never visited Lanji's Dungeon, and I never will.

#The44thTimeCometh
Lanji was posting his images recklessly in every channel until we forced him into the Dungeon. So, you unofficially visited it.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓