Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If Sanji playing football with a baby shark robot is causing this much mental distress I can't even imagine the Chernobyl levels of nuclear melt down that will happen when he defeats a top tier.
:ihaha:
I've always said people would start preaching "sanji's admiral opponent gets low diffed by zoro's admiral opponent'.
Just sit back, relax, and watch it unfold.
:pepecroc:

Fr it's either luffy is the one to beat kizaru or all the strawhats gang up on him , or a third option would be they never get to interract since they are leaving
Kizaru losing right now is not plausible atleast imo, but I'll be fine if luffy does defeat him.

My problem is Zoro/Sanji defeating an admiral, it doesn't make sense from narrative or powerscaling perspective.

Kizaru losing right now is not plausible atleast imo, but I'll be fine if luffy does defeat him.

My problem is Zoro/Sanji defeating an admiral, it doesn't make sense from narrative or powerscaling perspective.
People were literally saying the same thing about Zoro/Sanji defeating yonkou commanders. Some people even thought Zoro's onigashima fight would be Who's Who and Sanji's Page One
It doesn't make sense if you believe they are not getting any new power up

Zorobros: S-Shark is the weakest Seraphim :parkcry:

Oda:
Wouldn't it make sense for him to be the weakest?

The durability of the serpahims should all be equal as it based off Kings DNA. The DFs they have are just for variety/what Oda thinks looks cool.

The only factor left is the DNA of the original Warlord meaning the hierarchy still stands i.e. Mihawk > Kuma > Hancock > Jinbei.

C

Cruxroux

Wouldn't it make sense for him to be the weakest?

The durability of the serpahims should all be equal as it based off Kings DNA. The DFs they have are just for variety/what Oda thinks looks cool.

The only factor left is the DNA of the original Warlord meaning the hierarchy still stands i.e. Mihawk > Kuma > Hancock > Jinbei.
Let them cope lmao.

I don’t even think Revs Law and Kid will be involved in the final war. But those are just side characters.

If luffy defeats the leader of the world government, Zoro and Sanji beat the two strongest fighters of the world government under him.
You see for me it doesn't make sense that they are not involved.
We'll just have to wait and see how the final war is takes place. Im still supporting the notion that nobody except for luffy(from SHs) will fight an admiral. If zoro/sanji do end up fighting admirals ill take my L

Status
Not open for further replies.