Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Wouldn't it make sense for him to be the weakest?

The durability of the serpahims should all be equal as it based off Kings DNA. The DFs they have are just for variety/what Oda thinks looks cool.

The only factor left is the DNA of the original Warlord meaning the hierarchy still stands i.e. Mihawk > Kuma > Hancock > Jinbei.
Mihawk is a regular human with great Haki and one supreme blade.
Seraphims so far haven't shown Haki, which is tied to spirit and ambition. S-Hawk also has just a replica of Mihawk's blade. Nowhere was it stated to be as strong as a supreme blade.
Kuma has a special race that we don't know how much impact his physical prowess.
Hancock comes from the Kuja people, which are known for their haki as well. She also possesses CoC.
S-Shark comes from Jimbe, a fishman, that, in normal conditions, is physically superior to regular humans in physical attributes alone.

Nowhere was it stated that the Seraphims rank accordingly to their "originals".

i think the hype at the end of the chapter will be about kizaru and saturn not knowing they are going against the crew and fleet of an emperor. next chapter is gonna be about the leaders of the fleet reuniting and leaving towards luffy

Seraphims so far haven't shown Haki, which is tied to spirit and ambition. S-Hawk also has just a replica of Mihawk's blade. Nowhere was it stated to be as strong as a supreme blade.
Kuma has a special race that we don't know how much impact his physical prowess.
Hancock comes from the Kuja people, which are known for their haki as well. She also possesses CoC.
S-Shark comes from Jibe, a fishman, that, in normal conditions, is physically superior to regular humans in physical attributes alone.

They all have haki

Wouldn't it make sense for him to be the weakest?

The durability of the serpahims should all be equal as it based off Kings DNA. The DFs they have are just for variety/what Oda thinks looks cool.

The only factor left is the DNA of the original Warlord meaning the hierarchy still stands i.e. Mihawk > Kuma > Hancock > Jinbei.
In my point of view the seraphim's power is nothing related to the original person . Per example boa is not in a place to be compared to her sraphim , she got conqueror she got advanced haki , plus her devil fruit is way more explored . Same thing for mihawk he's literrally the best swordsman alive his seraphim is only a cheap copy

You see for me it doesn't make sense that they are not involved.
We'll just have to wait and see how the final war is takes place. Im still supporting the notion that nobody except for luffy(from SHs) will fight an admiral. If zoro/sanji do end up fighting admirals ill take my L
Kid and law are getting killed or defeated now against Blackbeard and shanks

And revs will probably be used as hype tools against others.

The final war is about luffy and the straw hats, not side characters. It’s like when people thought Zoro and Sanji weren’t going to beat king and queen.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Narrator states that tomorrow the result of this event(what happened at Egghead) will shake the entire world.

Dragon got packed up by Saturn or Kiz.....lfg:fujilaugh:

S-Shark comes from Jibe, a fishman, that, in normal conditions, is physically superior to regular humans in physical attributes alone.

Yes , i 100% agree that's what i wanted to mean with my recent quote

Status
Not open for further replies.