Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant really comment if law/kidd reach raftel or not. What i do know is that even if they lose to BB and Shanks they will come back as allies in final war.

Oda has already commented that its going to be battle royale: meaning it would be complete chaos. If its just the SH taking on WG its not a battle royale.
Why should they come back? And the battle royale is what’s happening now, Law Kid Luffy Marines shanks and Blackbeard are going at each other right now. But that’ll be cleared up by final war.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:milaugh:Watch Zoro fans cope
They used jump stement to hype zoro equal to Luffy (even tho it means he's competing with Sanji for 1st & 2nd place )

What will they say about this?
They'll do the same thing you do every time you're wrong, which is about 99.99% of the time, i.e., pretend it never happened.

Why should they come back? And the battle royale is what’s happening now, Law Kid Luffy Marines shanks and Blackbeard are going at each other right now. But that’ll be cleared up by final war.
Because they have relevance to the story still? Why is Crocodile coming back even though he was defeated? Because there are plotlines tied to him. The same case will be for law/kidd.

Status
Not open for further replies.