Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid and law are getting killed or defeated now against Blackbeard and shanks

And revs will probably be used as hype tools against others.

The final war is about luffy and the straw hats, not side characters. It’s like when people thought Zoro and Sanji weren’t going to beat king and queen.
You lost me at "Kidd and Law are getting killed"
They are not dying. Law is directly tied to D clan plotline, you can cope all you want but that alone puts at higher relevance that every SH except luffy and robin.

Kidd is most likely the first person that will come across the 4 RP(this is my headcanon). Its also implied he has some means to translate the RP(burn-mark guy).

You know ur headcannon isn't a fact right ? :kobeha:
Vegapunk never hyped any specific one or said they mimick the original strength, but if u wanna scale them s-shark and s-bear are stronger and more durable being from a race that isn't human, on top of having a better fruit then s-hawk and s-snake.
You think Jinbe is comparable to Mihawk and the swim fruit is better than Hancock's?

sandman
"In the latest chapter (Japanese version), Kizaru spoke to his subordinate in a pretty harsh manner to the extent that I've never seen before. Which tells us Kizaru is getting so nervous about protecting Sat."

He's not fighting kizaru is protecting him

You lost me at "Kidd and Law are getting killed"
They are not dying. Law is directly tied to D clan plotline, you can cope all you want but that alone puts at higher relevance that every SH except luffy and robin.

Kidd is most likely the first person that will come across the 4 RP(this is my headcanon). Its also implied he has some means to translate the RP(burn-mark guy).
Kid and law will fail, if they somehow survive or escape these fights then that’ll just dehype the real rivals of the story Blackbeard and Shanks. Saying Laws a D so he needs to go to raftel is like saying the same for Blackbeard.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah might be possible. Maybe she even gets during Egghead arc to meet with them, 100 marine battleships are a lot for 12-15 men, unless Grand Fleet appears
I think there are "ways".
CP0 mentioned about S-Bear being a "problem child".
So maybe he has "moments" when he's able to act according to his free will.
Bonney might be the trigger for it, and, somehow, S-Bear uses his ability to send everyone away.
(just not separate, this time :P ).

Status
Not open for further replies.