Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People act like lunarian flame durability is a king specific ability that only he has
Which is likely the main reason people get upset when you don't act like its the strongest and best ability ever

Kings lunarian flame isn't specific to him it's an ability a whole race of people had that made them practically invincible at least when it was on

Not being able to hurt king when it's on doesn't mean king is stronger
Not being able to hurt a lunarian toddler when it's on doesn't make them stronger

Hell king can't even hurt other lunarians if they have it on. That doesn't mean king = baby lunarian

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi

The crew will catch an L. This will lead as built up to the final war at Navy HQ. Oda is building up the threat level of the WG and even Saturn came in.

Think of Kizaru as Houken and Saturn as Riboku at the battle of bayou. The crew will taste utter defeat.
:endthis:
But houken died like a bitch screaming and Riboku is a useless piece of shit who just can't do shit, so that can't be Kizaru and saturn

What are the chances we get zoro and kaku vs kizaru and Lucy and lucci vs Saturn lmao I don’t even know at this point… wild that pea separates the adv coc duo again maybe cp0 finna see some real feats

Doc Q might be surprisingly fast at healing.
Like Chopper healing Zoro ( who had taken Hakai, used Asura and took a Thunder Bagua all in like 5 minutes) in around 5-10 minutes with the Mink medicine.
I'm not talking about healing I'm talking about how long it takes to get from one place to another, it's way more than a day.

Which of course begs the question as to how the marine fleet is getting here today, but I suspect Kizaru can use his DF power, maybe with awakening, to move the fleet much faster than normal.

But houken died like a bitch screaming and Riboku is a useless piece of shit who just can't do shit, so that can't be Kizaru and saturn
Doesn't change the fact that at the battle of Bayou the Zhao completely and utterly bodied the Qin.
Post automatically merged:

Good, good. He should get his hands free for Kizaru.
After all, the incident about to occur will shake the world.
But a warrior as complete as Zoro can't let an enemy escape.

There's always at least one Admiral stationed at HQ. There's no reason for Ryokugyu to be anywhere anyways so they're fine.
Sabo is still running amuck presumably and Aramaki still had to handle Weevil and bring him to Impel Down so I'd say they're pretty busy.
Nah Oda isn’t man enough. Fairy boy will never lose again because he shouted about never losing again or something like a retard and Oda is going to glorify such maidenless behavior, because Oda himself is a Shonen Virgin. Lol
Idk why y'all think the Admirals are just gonna keep shitting on the Straw Hats.
If this is Sabaody 2.0 and the Straw Hats lose against the Navy for the third time in a row that's bad writing lol.

Kaku chasing S-Hawk who is running away seems so out of character

Why? I understand if he was defending himself from Hawk, but Hawk isn't targeting Kaku anymore so why is Kaku still helping out?
Not really. He knows they're still a threat, only way they're getting out of there is by getting rid of the Seraphim. Unless you'd rather he goes hides somewhere and wait it out, which would be more out of character for good guy Kaku.

the zoro wank coming Oh my .....nothing can stop it.

Are you aware in this war only Saturne, Kizaru can fight Zoro ? shit about to get serious.

I'm feeling top tier energy zoro wank coming.

I feel like this is something Oda has always wanted to draw about zoro but he has to wait for him to be a top tier.
IM sory but not going to happen if you expect zoro to defeat kizaru this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.