Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I feel like the Gorosei are about to take a dumb on the entire power structure. At this points it's ridiculous to argue against them being strong.
Nothing convinces me more that most power-scaling is purely agenda driven than Gorosei downplay.

The idea that the WG would let the Marine's top forces surpass their own is ridiculous. Gorosei should be at least Admiral level, maybe some drawbacks if they are that old/immortal.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Sabo is still running amuck presumably and Aramaki still had to handle Weevil and bring him to Impel Down so I'd say they're pretty busy.

Idk why y'all think the Admirals are just gonna keep shitting on the Straw Hats.
If this is Sabaody 2.0 and the Straw Hats lose against the Navy for the third time in a row that's bad writing lol.
Bro agendas aside, this is 100 fucking warships, an Admiral, a Gorosei who can pull the Seraphim to the Government’s side by verbal command, numerous other Marines, etc.

The Straw Hats winning this would be beyond Wano levels of stupid. Lol

Doesn't change the fact that at the battle of Bayou the Zhao completely and utterly bodied the Qin.
Yea but that was when Shin was a kid, What was he? A 100-man commander? That's equivalent to Luffy being worth like 50 million belly
Luffy right now is like a great general of the heavens based on his yonko title. Not the same thing man

Status
Not open for further replies.