Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is Stella sacrifices himself in some sort of way to allow the strawhats to escape. Which would be his throwback to the talk with Dragon, in him now trying to do what's best for the world in helping the fight against the Celestial Dragons, which he avoided back then.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No
Not all Fishmen use Fishman karate

The lunarian flame is a special physical trait/ability they all have
The same logic that applies to the seraphim lunarian flame applies to king and lunarians as a whole
I can keep giving you these examples. There's not a single race born with the same abilities that don't have individual differences. Stop being bitter and stooping too low just to avoid admitting one character is overpowered.

No one said it's a King-specific ability, but not every Lunarian's gonna be a King just like how not every fisherman with a 10X stronger body than a human is a Jimbe. Everything we know and saw about the Lunarians is King-specific, so it's only natural you give credit where it's due. Let's not project this on others when it's just you who's too bitter to admit King's greatness. You have to do something about his defense if you're gonna beat him just like how you have to do something about FS if you're gonna beat Katakuri. It's funny how people must counter the abilities certain characters have to beat them while they don't even matter to others in determining how strong they are lmfao. Hights of hypocrisy.
This is 100% true .
Like King and Kat fight so similar due to the fact you have to get around there hax.
But don't seem matter in some debates lol.

York: "All these Vegapunks are such nuisances...The world only needs one Vegapunk."

I guess York got tired of the other Vegapunks only using her for eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom.

All the other Vegapunks are seen doing something and creating something except for her.
Literally the butt of the group

It's weird, Saturn can take the Seraphim off of her but I guess she still has the Cipher Pol agents to bargain with. I don't know how she thinks she's going to get to be a Celestial Dragon out of all this though lol.
You think Saturn gives a darn about the CP agents. He'll probably want them dead for failing their mission.

It's weird, Saturn can take the Seraphim off of her but I guess she still has the Cipher Pol agents to bargain with. I don't know how she thinks she's going to get to be a Celestial Dragon out of all this though lol.
She's still a Vegapunk so has the immense knowledge and intellect to continue being useful to the CD.

Post Egghead Bounties cause that sounds fun:
Luffy - 4.056 Billion - Beating Kizaru
Zoro - 2.1 Billion - Beating S-Hawk
Sanji - 2.03 Billion - Beating - S-Shark
Usopp - 1.5 Billion (hopium) - Beating S-Snake
Jinbe - 1.3 Billion
Robin - 920 Million
Franky - 894 Million - Learning past secrets
Brook - 883 Million - Learning past secrets
Nami - 866 Million - Learning past secrets
Chopper - 1 Million

jinbe already was told about Nika in wano so he’ll get a smaller boost than others

Robin may not get any boost

Bonus: Stussy - 960 Million (60 means muma meaning succubus)
Where the hell was Jinbe? It mentioned Stussy but not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.