Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if that happened, that’s an extra 5K dudes vs 100 Navy Warships. Lol
Some of them have OP abilities and if Hancock comes along ( she IS a huge Luffy fan after all ) while she's looking for place to stay she can use her AOE hax and Conq Haki to take out the majority of their forces.
Barto can be her back up, putting barriers around him and her to cover her back.
And this will be character development for her, she'll learn that being sexist due to emotional trauma as a child is understandable but still very wrong, seeing that certain men can be very caring and kind hearted when the Grand Fleet give her a place to stay and help her save Luffy.

The good thing is that unlike Kaido they're not trying to get themselves killed, and they're going to use every trick in the book to take out the SHs. It'll be a fight for sure. Can't wait for my boy Kizaru to show out again
Im entirely imagining Kizaru feeling like Katakuri in terms of fight choregraphy but 10x considering his powers.

Literally have been waiting for Kizaru to get focus for over a decade. Last time i felt like this was for Doflamingo, so im really adamant on him being shown off fully here.

He intercepted Kaido on the way, we don't know that it was at Wano. They could've been at Punk Hazard for all we know.

The implication in the Marines' shock at how quickly he arrived also is that it shouldn't be possible in the first place, and that's why all the theories about how Shanks or the Red Force might be able to move supernaturally quick exist
Very fair points lol

Nothing convinces me more that most power-scaling is purely agenda driven than Gorosei downplay.
It's basically people with their own agendas.

Gorosei being above "PK-level" (which is where they rightly should be for the 800 -year reign to make any sense whatsoever) is something that destroys the agendas of the Yonko stans and many admiral stans.

If they are that strong, that'd mean they could've wiped out the Yonko had they wanted to. Which goes against the Yonko stand agenda of Yonko being strong enough to rival the World Government.

If they are that strong, that'd mean the admirals aren't the big baddies for the WG, which admiral stands get insecure about due to it being a point in their Admiral > Yonko agenda. Even though Gorosei > Admiral has 0 connection with Admiral > Yonko.

But yea, Gorosei are them dogs. I have been rereading pre-TS lately, up to end of Water 7 saga so far, and Oda's subtle writing with the building up Gorosei as the big antagonists of the world govrenment has been nothing short of top notch, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.