Sanji - 2.03 Billion - Beating - S-Shark
Usopp - 1.5 Billion (hopium) - Beating S-Snake
Jinbe - 1.3 Billion
Robin - 920 Million
Franky - 894 Million - Learning past secrets
Brook - 883 Million - Learning past secrets
Nami - 866 Million - Learning past secrets
Chopper - 1 Million

jinbe already was told about Nika in wano so he’ll get a smaller boost than others

Robin may not get any boost
For some reason im thinking Robin vs York :kayneshrug:

Exactly my feelings.
ALso Saturn : Seraphim Kill her !
If Saturn orders the Seraphim and the others to kill York, I can't wait to see York cry and beg for mercy.:doffytroll:

This bitch actually thinks she can become a World Noble, does she not realize that the World Nobles are not only going to reject her but they will probably either kill her or keep her as a slave.:gosecon:

Neo MADs would be broken as hell. Imagine if they got Queen on their side. They'd be able to rival vegapunk in terms of science.

My guess is that with Vegapunk now branded a traitor, the gorosei will pardon Neo MADs with the condition that they swear loyalty to the Gorosei.

Yea the liklihood of the SHs taking a L straight up is really low.

They'll likely escape, but what this incident will showcase imo, is the sheer difference in might the World Govrenment has compared to anything else. And the amount of firepower the SHs/Revos would need at EoS to dethrone the CDs.
I think we already seen that from the marineford war plus new weapons we see the WG\CD have .
If anything i think this shows luffy will need all his allies come final war which already a huge amount.

Yeah, all fishermen use FM karate, but not all of them are as easy to beat as random fisherman number 29383. There's not a single race that works like that. Lunarians aren't an exception.
No
Not all Fishmen use Fishman karate

The lunarian flame is a special physical trait/ability they all have
The same logic that applies to the seraphim lunarian flame applies to king and lunarians as a whole

Status
Not open for further replies.