Status
Not open for further replies.
B-But WCI Luffy beats King! :doffytroll:
  1. You dont need to hurt a lunarian in flame mode to beat them
    • Just listen to zoro talk about it once
  2. Lunarians aren't invincible when their flames are off
    • Zoro has always been capable of hurting flame off king since fmi
  3. King, queen, and the rest of the beast pirates arent invincible
You underestimate grandmaster tard followers they’ll wank shawk still because he’s mini mihawk but they’ll say the gap between mihawk and shawk is 20 tiers apart
S-hawk has nothing over the other seraphim
Take away his devil fruit to make him more similar to the original hed easily be the weakest

The very fact that Oda does not let Luffy or Zoro use Adv CoC on the Seraphim is the biggest clue that AdvCoC is super effective against them.

Oda is just hyping the durability of the Lunarian to make AdvCoC that much impressive.

I guess Oda will go with this : King is not stupid he knows that AdvCoC is effective against him which is why he change tactic but Zoro did not connect 2 and 2 together. Zoro did not understand that what make King on the defensive is AdvCoC.
Give it up. It's not effective, lunarians are invulnerable with flame on.

Solo??? Pucci is with him
How dare you

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
There are no fishmen top tiers, that's why it doesn't matter

But if there was a fishman top tier, it would be x10 stronger than human top tier
Yeah, it doesn't matter as there are no arguments.

No, it doesn't lmao
Hawk and Shark are both serpahim that were grown and developed by Vegapunk without outside interference or their own free will.
Mihawk is only stronger than Jinbe because Mihawk was way stronger than Jinbe at haki and focused his life on fighting.
This has nothing to do with Searphim, they grew the same, developed the same.
Biologically, Shark is far superior to Hawk
This is the same as 3 yr old lunarian would be far superior to 3yr old human. And you saying that "B-But Roger is human, thus you're wrong" is not evidence.
Who told you Mihawk's only stronger than Jimbe because of Haki? And who told you they grow the same? They don't grow the same because they're not modeled the same. Only their basic constitution is the same. It was never even confirmed their rl counterparts' genes were used to modify them at the genetic level to influence their strength. You totally pulled that out of nowhere to project the 10X nonsense.

Even their DF abilities confirm they're not meant to grow at the same rate—although they do follow a similar pattern. We only know they have the personalities, fighting styles, and appearances of the originals while sharing the same Lunarian bodies. And we know they grow with their fighting experience. S-Hawk has better fighting experiences than the rest of the Seraphim. And it has Mihawk's aptitude too as it shares his personality and fighting style. So he'd grow in accordance with that. The same goes for S-Jimbe too.

So once they fight Sanji they drop down to YC3? Lmao. And what level do you think king would be without his lunarian hax like seriously stop the cope
I really don't know why he taking away there hax .
It's part of there character you just can't take away and say there weak lol

Fr this arc is weird , the strawhats were never in a situation that's similar to this now they got the issue with some of them being petrified , they got a damn buster call coming plus they can't even beat the seraphim plus vegapunk is still far atleast robin and chopper are going his side but i fear atlas will be the next victim . It's a mess on this arc.
The last time the SH had it this bad was SB but i really don't see them losing here.
So it going to be interesting to see how they get out of this .
Hell the had better Odds in wano than here and were winning more.

Last edited:

Take away his devil fruit to make him more similar to the original hed easily be the weakest
This eternal cope of Albino lmao.

Bro, you're just too triggered to see the point I am making. Zoro is less durable than Luffy, Franky, and probably even Chopper, forget about Sanji. The characters that are definitely more durable than Sanji are Jozu, Kaido, Big Mom, Momo, etc.
Bro I literally say that sanji is the most durable character after the seraphim currently in egghead I don't mean in general

:pepecopium:

Wait it didn't say top class

"← He wears a blue flame and prevents Kizaru's attacks! He is also a user of the highest power of the color of armament."
Marco has basic haki same as king. Marco get carried by his devil fruit. And king get carried by his genes. Only katakuri has advance haki in form of future sight. I'm telling you all haki stans. If haki surpassed all. Doesn't mean katakuri>Marco and king.

Status
Not open for further replies.