Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact a world shattering incident happened right before the final war means the SHs get fucked
Kizaru greatness is inevitable
Nah bro, tbh, I think it's just referring to the annihilation of Vegapunk and that entire island being wiped off the map.

Ohara was a world shattering incident as well. Except now you have the World Government slaughtering the very man that boosted the marine's prowess with insane ships and etc.

"Will shock the world in a way no one imagined" I mean fuck, i don't think anyone in their minds would've ever imagined Marines loading up a fleet of 100 warships on VP.

I have a hard time seeing another Sabody 2.0 happening. They probably escape with Stella's sacrifice or something along those lines.

Nah bro, tbh, I think it's just referring to the annihilation of Vegapunk and that entire island being wiped off the map.

Ohara was a world shattering incident as well. Except now you have the World Government slaughtering the very man that boosted the marine's prowess with insane ships and etc.

"Will shock the world in a way no one imagined" I mean fuck, i don't think anyone in their minds would've ever imagined Marines loading up a fleet of 100 warships on VP.

I have a hard time seeing another Sabody 2.0 happening. They probably escape with Stella's sacrifice or something along those lines.
This will be accomplished by a Marine (Kizaru) W, this is the point where Luffy sets his eyes on the entire organization.
SHs and friends against marines
Revos against World Government

Status
Not open for further replies.