Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was the opposite, Koala stated they had no issues with the marines only with the CDs
No Koala stated, she had no issue with the Fishmen being part of the Reverie. Since the World Government wasn't what they're opposing, it's the ones who run the World Government. This is more of a political statement I think, letting us know they don't have an issue with the World Government system itself, but rather the ones who're running it.

But Lindberg clarifies the specific opposition taking on. The Celestial Dragons, which Koala states they're opposing, have CP0 & Marine HQ as the two big forces they'd have to go against. Which is why Sabo twice has now fought against the admirals. I mean the RA's top forces & Marine's Top forces have already clashed.

The Marines themselves are preparing for the Revolutionaries and not just pirates.

No Koala stated, she had no issue with the Fishmen being part of the Reverie. Since the World Government wasn't what they're opposing, it's the ones who run the World Government. This is more of a political statement I think, letting us know they don't have an issue with the World Government system itself, but rather the ones who're running it.

But Lindberg clarifies the specific opposition taking on. The Celestial Dragons, which Koala states they're opposing, have CP0 & Marine HQ as the two big forces they'd have to go against. Which is why Sabo twice has now fought against the admirals. I mean the RA's top forces & Marine's Top forces have already clashed.

The Marines themselves are preparing for the Revolutionaries and not just pirates.
The marines are after the Revos but not necessarily the opposite. Dragon would find it very convenient if someone could distract marineHQ while he sacks Mariejois, because as you said the real issue lies with the Celestial Dragons

Sanji sent S-shark flying last chapter,

this chapter is just S-shark punching Sanji but having no effect.

The kaku, lucci, zoro and luffy fight already is boring me.

Well at least there is no break next week.

It's only natural that S-Hawk went after Robin, Lanji and the rest, the guy that competes for n°1 in the Strawhats scared the shit out of him something that not even a Younkou could do and since he's the most developed and intelligent he's done being a punchbag.
I guess Zoro gets to meet Vegapunk and ask him what he wanted. :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.