JJK 217 Spoilers

Spoilers are out:
Title: Bath, Part 2
- Sukuna and Yorozu face off in the stadium
- Yorozu makes the first move & the battle begins
-Yorozu : Even Angel didn't notice your presence but i did guess why? Cuz it's Love. Y: Let's try to kill each other but what would happen if i win? Sukuna: It's an unlikely story but it's upto you Y: How about Marriage? S: Do whatever you want
-Yorozu is smitten in love for Sukuna
- Yorozu wants Uraume to cook their fav food
- Sukuna immediately summons Divine Dogs which attacks Yorozu
-Yorozu escapes and makes her technique surround Sukuna & tries to crush him with it but he has already evaded it
- Yorozu stops her attack n asks Sukuna why is he using the vessel's technique & not shrine. Sukuna says he won't use his techniques cuz to completely sink Megumi's soul, he wants to make it look like Megumi killed his sis himself
- Yorozu starts to throw tantrum & gets serious n questions Sukuna if he could beat her without the Shrine. Yorozu's CT is "Construction/Architecture Technique". Yorozu has built numerous weapons & became veteran sorcerer. A liquid metal that changes its volume while maintaining stable physical properties due to the Cursed Energy of semi-autonomous control
-Yorozu takes on a new form. A flesh armor that diverts and specializes numerous biological functions. And Sukuna starts to Summon Mahoraga to counter

JJK on Break Next Week

Raws:

Tags:
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @wordy @Enzo

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Honestly, if not for the last panel, this would've been the worst chapter of the year for me. Maybe even for the last six months.

So much stuff gets rushed but then we get 18 pages of Yorozu simping for Sukuna.

The Mahoraga summon brought it up from a 2/10 to 6/10.
Lol it’s not that it’s a bad chapter, it’s just that it’s completely weird, out of touch with the rest of the previous chapters, even Sukuna is fighting weirdly.

The shadow summons weren’t bad but even their design were funny

And Sukuna summoning Mahoraga that quickly is a bit anticlimatic

No real hype or real danger felt.

I would have prefer a more grandiose Mahoraga arrival.

Yorozu CT seems nice but difficult to follow

Lol it’s not that it’s a bad chapter, it’s just that it’s completely weird, out of touch with the rest of the previous chapters, even Sukuna is fighting weirdly.

The shadow summons weren’t bad but even their design were funny

And Sukuna summoning Mahoraga that quickly is a bit anticlimatic

No real hype or real danger felt.

I would have prefer a more grandiose Mahoraga arrival.

Yorozu CT seems nice but difficult to follow
And her CT has to do with architecture yet she turns into an insect lol

zzzzzz for me ngl

Bit too goofy given the situation and it barely feels like a fight
Post automatically merged:

At least Gege isn't boring us to death with pointless stuff like the Heian era flashback, or Megumi's thoughts about this situation, or Yuta's whereabouts, or Kashimo and Hakari, or Kenjaku's scheming...
Haha… I’m sure no one wants to see any of that haha…

Yorozu stocks going up. :steef:

She already above the likes of Ishigori who got 2-paged by Sukuna and Uro who can't even come out of her hiding hole to see him.

Vastly above Jogo who Sukuna was easily ragdolling all the way across a city.

I actually like the goofy part of this chapter like this actually is a nice breather from all the constant edge from last chapters. I ain't even mad about the marriage part, shows that Heian era sorcerers aren't just battledome powerscalers. Gege was clearly having fun drawing here and I'm here for it.

I ain't even mad about the marriage part, shows that Heian era sorcerers aren't just battledome powerscalers.
:few:

She already above the likes of Ishigori who got 2-paged by Sukuna and Uro who can't even come out of her hiding hole to see him.

Vastly above Jogo who Sukuna was easily ragdolling all the way across a city.
:risicheck:

Dunks on powerscalers
Proceeds to unironically powerscale

Can't make this up:risitameh:

People had issues with GayGay, now incest :king:

It could have been avoided, love crush thing was not necessary. Yorozu could have been a sorcerer who wanted to fight Sukuna. What if Kashimo also loves Sukuna? :wellwell:

Megumi's first dialogue after taking control of his body might be "I am not gayyyyyyy". :risitexcla:

:few:

:risicheck:

Dunks on powerscalers
Proceeds to unironically powerscale

Can't make this up:risitameh:
How tf do you even view that as dunking on powerscalers? Then how about, Heian era isn't just about "Golden age of sorcery" or "Everyone jumps on Sukuna" but these sorcerers were actually still humans with other hobbies and obsessions? :risicheck:

Not every Heian era sorcerer has to be an edgelord. Yorozu is powerful (cool) and also silly and goofy (also cool). Over the top about her love but clearly focused. Borderline crazy yet she's not stupid like Hana, she made a Binding Vow with Sukuna so she's going for the kill and still has some pride knowing that he can't kill her without a CT.

Calm chapter, nothing crazy, The chapter is really funny. It's good sometimes to have a less serious chapter especially in Jujutsu Kaisen, I prefer Megumi's dogs but Sukuna's are really awful, they look like they're from hell it stays consistent with Sukuna's character + Big Cliff :steef:

Well, Sukuna's CT > Megumi's. Less original but far more brutal.

I guess him using the 10 shadows is a way for Gege to make the fight last longer. Malevolent shrine is a finisher.

Still hyped by Mahoraga. Curious to see Sukuna's version.

For the rest I'm divided. A bit weird, not to say awkward for some panels. Let's say the situation sure will break Megumi's mind even more...

And her CT has to do with architecture yet she turns into an insect lol
Bees are famous architects though...

The transformation is unexpected and so far I prefer Yorozu base form as her CT seems to be very versatile and some what destructive. I'm expecting her to be more of a brute now in this form but maybe im wrong.

I can see her beating Ishigori but to be fair Sukana is using Megumi's CT and it doesn't appear as if he's actually trying...offensively that is.

Last edited:
I can see her beating Ishigori but to be fair Sukana is using Megumi's CT and it doesn't appear as if he's actually trying...offensively that is.
Well, Sukuna doesn't really care about Yorozu imo. He just wants Megumi to witness his sister (what's left of her) suffering before being eventually killed with his own skills.

Question is: will it work though? I wont be surprised if Megumi somehow manages to interfere by holding/weakening his CT or whatever...

After all no user of the Ten Shadows has been able to tame Mahoraga so far, would be ironic if an even more powerful version of it turned against Sukuna, making the fight a 2 vs 1.