JJK 217 Spoilers

Jjk lost the plot after shibuya arc imo
The manga had so much potential at the beginning though
All these new gen manga ( kimetsu , chainsaw man, my hero ,jujutsu kaisen ect ) they all started good but fell of so fast
Atleast the old gen like naruto bleach one piece start to fell off after 600 chapters
If you really believe that then you definitely were not reading the old gen weekly like you are now lmao.

Naruto readers really only started reading around Shippuden because that’s when fanscans started due to its popularity and they were bitching about Pain arc and revival of the whole Hidden leaf village. Sasuke going full retard on Hokage summit arc.

Same with OP, readers began ~2008-10ish and bitched about Amazon empress arc and how dumb it was that Hancock fell in love with him and the whole island became his whole harem. Plot armor at Impel Down.

Same with Bleach, readers bitched about Huedo Muendo, Ulquorra revelation of 2nd Resurrecion, Yammy Top 0, Wonderweiss, Renji and Hitsugaya jobbers.

No matter in what era, once a whole bunch of readers come into fandom they will always bitch and say it fell off. Old gen better than this etc. How Part 1 used to be so much better. It’s literally the same pattern all over again except more social media = more social negative perception because that’s what gets people riled up.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I just remembered that Mai's CT was Construction

Could Yorozu be a Zenin? Or some relative like that? :crazwhat:

Her hometown being Aizu is fine, Megumi wasn't born on the Zenin land either. She could be part Zenin or some stuff like that.

Maybe an ancestor to the first Zenin? Idk when the three clans became a thing. Was it ever mentioned?
I think the only thing we know about them is that they came around after the Heian Era ended

Sadly I don't think we'll ever learn more about them and their origin lmfao

Gege hates them

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Maybe an ancestor to the first Zenin? Idk when the three clans became a thing. Was it ever mentioned?
I don't think it was ever stated but they appear to descend from the 3 Vengeful spirits of Japan.

Gojo and Yuta are relatives and they descend from Michizane Sugawara

The other two vengeful spirits are Taira no Masakado and Emperor Sutoku.

The first one should represent Zenin

And Kamo being the Emperor Sutoku's descendants.

So yeah I guess Yorozu could be something like that lol.