Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see it lmfaooo I specially cuz s-shark HAS to keep his flame on to be durable whereas sanji doesn’t need any of that. Lol the way he looked this chapter I just don’t see it going past mid diff I just don’t
Then the seraphim are frauds, if sanji can beat them mid diff. The "3" guy that dropped to #4 to the Marines, can beat the most powerful beings in the world. Marines/wg would be idiots to disband the warlords for the #3 guy on pk contender crews to be considerably stronger than the seraphims. You follow me? For this to make sense, we need the handicaps(98%, is a child) + sanji going all out just to win, to be believable than a mid diff like it's a regular Tuesday.

Zoro fans would've started a riot if Oda had switched Sanji with Zoro in this arc lmao

We would've 15 Zoro massive wanking threads per day here bare minimum
Imagine sanji and jinbe were teaming up on a seraphim making no progress for multiple chapters just to have it escape

Imagine coming from a whole different part of the laboratory to save chopper in a badass panel + the seraphim sweating while zoro doesn't even uncross his arm

If that happened people would've been acting like he was the next imu but still a low diff fight for mihawk just to hype his future strength even more

Imagine sanji and jinbe were teaming up on a seraphim making no progress for multiple chapters just to have it escape

Imagine coming from a whole different part of the laboratory to save chopper in a badass panel + the seraphim sweating while zoro doesn't even uncross his arm

If that happened people would've been acting like he was the next imu but still a low diff fight for mihawk just to hype his future strength even more
That’s how zorotards think

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro fans would've started a riot if Oda had switched Sanji with Zoro in this arc lmao

We would've 15 Zoro massive wanking threads per day here bare minimum
Bro, Zoro bros didn't give a flying fuck when Zoro almost split King's head in half and made him go white-eyed. Or when he withstood Thunder Bagua on death bed. You're literally making this into some Hakai tier shit or something lmao. What's worse is you guys are leeching off of the Lunarian hype built by the same gang that you're trying to attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.