Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The seraphim honestly feel like they are YC4-YC3 tier.

Unlike King, they have no haki.
Besides S-Hawk, they don't have any skill whatsoever—even he's not that good. They're literally being carried by their Lunarian defense and devil's fruits. They gotta improve quite a lot. King's on a whole different level altogether.

Yeah sanji should be able to feel pain from the attack but sanji is strong enough to just tank it a treat it like nothing

Just like the dino zoans, vinsmoke, vergo, and other tough characters
They can also tank tons of attacks but that doesn't mean its not actually hurting them

Nothing so far shows that shark is able to push all out sanji extreme diff tho
So far sanji seems comfortably stronger
No surprise here, sanji should be able to tank hits. I'm aware sanji endurance has a limit, but i agree, he has this fight under control rn. Mid diff is out of the question tho, because sanji still doesn't have a means to damage s shark

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not even black blades can hurt sanji
Sorry to burst your bubble
Oh, thank you for bursting the bubble. Sanji doesn't seem to agree with you though.

S-bear is not the same, and I don't see how good S-Mihawk is

Not sure what that changes. S-Jinbe doesn't have abilities like his fellow Seraphim. He appears to be the weakest by far.

Back to the topic just now, maybe you admit Zoro is weaker than the killer?
Well, he already beat him.

The fact Zoro already knows how to fight Lunarians, and told everyone there how they work, and they still didn't do shit in a 4vs2

Wtf :suresure::suresure:

Now all it's left is for Sanji to figure out how they work by himself and damage the Seraphim for real?

Wtf is Oda cooking here :kobeha:
its oda telling you to respect the king.

oda: I cant help it but make king even stronger when WG downplay him.

Status
Not open for further replies.