Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I was confused at first like some people, but the grey in the space between frames indicate these panels are from the past (anyone to check , space between frames being white : present, space between frames being grey : past)
I have absolutely no idea with Oda drew Luffy in G5 though. Maybe this is from his fight against Kaido?
How I understood the whole sequence.

Lucci/Gorosei panel => flashback when Gorosei sends CP0 to kill Vegapunk

Marines/Saturn montage => Flashback when the fleet first got their order to set sail towards Egghead

Sunny montage => Flashback when the Sunny was arriving towards Egghead (with the narrator saying at that time the Marines didnt expect him to be there as Pew said yesterday)

Luffy/Akainu/Gorosei montage => Inside Egghead, either during Luffy vs Lucci or Luffy went G5 vs Seraphim

How I understood the whole sequence.

Lucci/Gorosei panel => flashback when Gorosei sends CP0 to kill Vegapunk

Marines/Saturn montage => Flashback when the fleet first got their order to set sail towards Egghead

Sunny montage => Flashback when the Sunny was arriving towards Egghead (with the narrator saying at that time the Marines didnt expect him to be there as Pew said yesterday)

Luffy/Akainu/Gorosei montage => Inside Egghead, either during Luffy vs Lucci or Luffy went G5 vs Seraphim
Yeah that makes sense

Now that you mentioned it. It's my bad, I forgot Sanji wasn't in Nami's group. Well, Zoro stopped S-Hawk dead in his tracks and mocked him twice already but I won't be bragging about it as it's not up to mark for Zoro's standards, but I admit it's worth praising for Sanji's standards though.

You mean, Zoro's legit the first SH to make a Seraphim run making it think its opponent is too strong for it. I must admit Zoro needs a Sanji-level henchman to do the small work for him as he's gonna deal with bigger fish later.
This is the most savage post in WG this year so far, holy shit...:risitameh:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

I was confused at first like some people, but the grey in the space between frames indicate these panels are from the past (anyone to check , space between frames being white : present, space between frames being grey : past)
I have absolutely no idea with Oda drew Luffy in G5 though. Maybe this is from his fight against Kaido?
Why would Oda randomly draw Nika from Kaido fight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.