Do you believe in evolution?

believe in evolution?

• yes i do

• no, i dont

Results are only viewable after voting.
All right
yes there are religious people accept or believe evolution .
I don’t accept evolution to explain how life came by , not because of religious beliefs. But I am not going to convince you or debate .

Also it is incorrect to say the scientific theory is 100 % fact and correct. Not alway. They can fe proven wrong and made new theory explain better.
Look up , Phlogiston theory for example

https://www.learnpick.ca/blog/famous-scientific-theories-that-were-proven-wrong-part-1

https://scienceve.com/wrongly-proven-famous-science-theories/

Now I am not saying reject evolution theory or accept creationism, etc. I am saying scientific theory can be proven wrong .

Because they generally believe in religions that were made up 1400+ years ago starting with islam. (protestant Christianity, especially in the US, has accepted evolution by now - but they claim it was led by god). Catholic Christians are still hardcore adam&eve mode. I don't dare to talk about the Jewish religion, lest I probably get banned for whatever reasons.
Are you sure that Islam denies evolution ? I looked it up it says that it has no stance on evolution. I think It only, by default, rejects the idea of humans originating from apes.

There is a problem that most so called evidence of evolution theory are fabricated. For example people belived that cro-magnon was different from homo sapiens, but evidence showed opposite. Cro Magnon not only was just simmilar to homo sapiens, but they was homo sapiens. So link between human and monkey wasn't confirmed. This is why evolution is nothing else then theory. Same goes for lions, horses, dogs there are no in-between links found. So why then people draw some human in gorilla like style? Because evolution became knowledge and theory that is studdied on schools. For humanity it is easier to just say that Evolution made everything exist then just admit truth about fact that we knew nothing about our origins.

Are you sure that Islam denies evolution ? I looked it up it says that it has no stance on evolution. I think It only, by default, rejects the idea of humans originating from apes.
It does. Some muslims will tell you evolution is in Quran but that's completely false; they just cherry-pick parts of it that kind of sound like evolution and try to sell them as "evolution in the books", but don't fall for it. Every text that addresses modern creatures as created by God goes against evolution.

There is a problem that most so called evidence of evolution theory are fabricated. For example people belived that cro-magnon was different from homo sapiens, but evidence showed opposite. Cro Magnon not only was just simmilar to homo sapiens, but they was homo sapiens. So link between human and monkey wasn't confirmed. This is why evolution is nothing else then theory. Same goes for lions, horses, dogs there are no in-between links found. So why then people draw some human in gorilla like style? Because evolution became knowledge and theory that is studdied on schools. For humanity it is easier to just say that Evolution made everything exist then just admit truth about fact that we knew nothing about our origins.
"In-bewteen links" don't exist, evolution is a continuum that doesn't work like Pokémon.

Your post is full of fallacies and misunderstandings on how evolution works (nor science for the matter, hence your "nothing else then theory" absurdity); so of course you believe its evidence is fabricated.

"In-bewteen links" don't exist, evolution is a continuum that doesn't work like Pokémon.

Your post is full of fallacies and misunderstandings on how evolution works (nor science for the matter, hence your "nothing else then theory" absurdity); so of course you believe its evidence is fabricated.
Ok here is the thing, we have rat that became horse,monkey, human, lion, wolf, rabbit and bear. And ofcourse everything happened threw mutations accidently. But comon mutations usually have negative effect instead of positive. You can test it by yourself, stll I'm not reccomend to do that. But mutations should create existance of mutants who then turn into something else.

I know it's hard to understand, but the reason why you born as a human is in your dna. Also lions has own dna, and horses, and trees - everything that is alive have it's own dna code. This code could change a liitle bit threw mutations, and threw 100 mutations another type of living beign should appear. But where those links inbetween mutation 1 and mutation 99?
Post automatically merged:

So in other words, only dumb people could blindly believe in evolution, which is normal things, case usually you not question your shepard, was it religion or science.

Last edited:
Yes. Look it up somewhere else.
Eg: Ali İmran '59: "Indeed, the example of Jesus in the sight of Allah is like that of Adam. He created him from dust, then said to him, “Be!” And he was!"

Never happened.

I'm not the one with the burden of proof on this, mate. What do you want me to do, prove you that there's no creator? (not only that but probably the creator you happened to believe in). Before or after I prove you there's no invisible, intangible dragon in my garage?

I'm too old for your fallacies. Hell, humanity should be too old for them. What's next, Pascal's wager?
again that doesn't even qualify as a fallacy because of your underlying presupposition that there isnt a creator and that fact that application of the fallacy is objective . I'm sure you haven't grown senile to not realise that.

The fallacy is redundant as its a bias.

If you love fallacies that much... Explain why randomness and why not intended design.. You're the one who objected to that.. I'm sure you'll have an answer even if incorrect or lacking coherence coz of your age mr. Burdenof proof

Yes. Look it up somewhere else.
Eg: Ali İmran '59: "Indeed, the example of Jesus in the sight of Allah is like that of Adam. He created him from dust, then said to him, “Be!” And he was!"

Never happened.
Islam deny's monkey papa theory

When i ask you to provide a source to that metric and explain inductive reasoning, homology, and homoplacy scientist use to make generalisations...you dont wanna debate

Ie: assumptions.. Why you call that a fact.

I mean you can't even prove something like The verse depicted can never happen just coz you can't put t it under a microscope..

Every text that addresses modern creatures as created by God goes against evolution.
Your understanding of an incomplete and subjective version of evolution

Last edited:
Ye fossils dont form easily, thats why there are some holes. Doesnt make evolution wrong though. Just means our understanding of it is limited
It's not just some holes, it's about big holes like lack of evidence how some rat became lion, monkey, human, rabbit, wolf and bear without links between em.

The most mainstream notion of Evolution is Darwin's theory that he himself called flawed and is harshly disputed in contemporary circles.
Wrong. The mainstream notion of evolution is the current Theory of Evolution, that comes from Darwin's flawed theory.

There's no option of 'believing'.
Evolution is a fact. It's science, look it up. Wherever the fuck you are in the world.
Former religious guy here, btw - I've known and lived both sides.
I do understand the non believing side. And I know, through being there myself, that talk is no use. People have to admit it to themselves first. Either through personal development or dramatic life-changing events
Every text that addresses modern creatures as created by God goes against evolution.
You all are still stuck on the old evolution theory. Many changes and ideas have been proposed since then.

First of all, evolution is a both a fact and a theory. Microchanges (microevolution) amongst creatures are factually observable primarily in microbes, which helps us to develop antimicrobials. What people differ on in opinion is in the region of macroevolution, mainly the reliability of the Darwinian tree of life, which is the basis of the idea of Universal Common Ancestry (UCA). So no, evolution is not a fact in this regard.

With more and more studies, there is a growing doubt among scientists (mainly biologists) about the reliability of the Darwinian tree of life. In return, alternatives such as the tangled tree of life and web of life are being more emphasized.

"We have no evidence at all that the tree of life is a reality," says Bapteste, an evolutionary biologist at the Pierre and Marie Curie University in Paris, France. [1]

"Was it not already obvious, from the discovery and deciphering of DNA, that all life forms are descended from a single common organism—or at least a basal species? No, says Douglas Theobald, an assistant professor of biochemistry of Brandeis University and author of the new study" [2]

"The tree versus web debate remains "very controversial right now in evolutionary biology," Theobald says, reluctant to pick a side himself. " [2]

Also, the idea that shared DNA implies common ancestor is not necessarily true.

"Most people and even scientists operate under the premise that genetic similarities imply a common relation or ancestor. But as with similarities in physical appearance or structure, these assumptions "can be criticized," Theobald notes." [2]

You also have to know that the method that favors the UCA relies on the premise that the tree of life is in fact true. This inherently induces bias which can explain why many scientists still favor this pillar.

"We show that the alignment gives a strong bias for the common ancestor hypothesis, and we provide an example that Theobald's method supports a common ancestor hypothesis for two apparently unrelated families of protein-encoding sequences (cytb and nd2 of mitochondria). This arouses suspicion about the effectiveness of the “formal” test. " [3] says Masami Hasegawa, a well-known biologists in China, in his study titled "Some Problems in Proving the Existence of the Universal Common Ancestor of Life on Earth".

One of the leading evolutionist in this 20th Century, Masatoshi Nei, has proven in his study that the reliability of the tree of life is not universal as can be seen in the Phylogenetic tree of MHC class II b chain genes in mammals.

"We then show that if the tree is to be reliable, both Pb and Ps must be high... Figure 4 represents the opposite case, where Pb is low for most interior branches of the tree" [4]

These studies open more possibilities that human might have an independent ancestor to those of other animals.

It's not just some holes, it's about big holes like lack of evidence how some rat became lion, monkey, human, rabbit, wolf and bear without links between em.
not really though. as i said, fossils dont form easily. doesnt mean we dont have the fossil history and dna research to understand how these animals groups are related to each other and shit.

Wrong. The mainstream notion of evolution is the current Theory of Evolution, that comes from Darwin's flawed theory.
eh woudlnt really say darwins theory was flawed. our understanding just keeps on improving with new research.

What people differ on in opinion is in the region of macroevolution
No. the only people who use these terms are creationists fucks anyway. there is no tangible difference between micro and macroevolution. just a different time span.

First of all, evolution is a both a fact and a theory
everyone that denies evolution should maybe read a dictionary entry about "scientific theory".

"a coherent group of propositions formulated to explain a group of facts or phenomena in the natural world and repeatedly confirmed through experiment or observation"

this is what a scientific theory is. what does this mean for evolution?

evolution is a phenomenon in the natural world and the theory of evolution is trying to explain how evolution works and what are its mechanics.
Many changes and ideas have been proposed since then.
doesnt matter. science by design is a self-improving system

You all are still stuck on the old evolution theory. Many changes and ideas have been proposed since then.

First of all, evolution is a both a fact and a theory. Microchanges (microevolution) amongst creatures are factually observable primarily in microbes, which helps us to develop antimicrobials. What people differ on in opinion is in the region of macroevolution, mainly the reliability of the Darwinian tree of life, which is the basis of the idea of Universal Common Ancestry (UCA). So no, evolution is not a fact in this regard.

With more and more studies, there is a growing doubt among scientists (mainly biologists) about the reliability of the Darwinian tree of life. In return, alternatives such as the tangled tree of life and web of life are being more emphasized.

"We have no evidence at all that the tree of life is a reality," says Bapteste, an evolutionary biologist at the Pierre and Marie Curie University in Paris, France. [1]

"Was it not already obvious, from the discovery and deciphering of DNA, that all life forms are descended from a single common organism—or at least a basal species? No, says Douglas Theobald, an assistant professor of biochemistry of Brandeis University and author of the new study" [2]

"The tree versus web debate remains "very controversial right now in evolutionary biology," Theobald says, reluctant to pick a side himself. " [2]

"Most people and even scientists operate under the premise that genetic similarities imply a common relation or ancestor. But as with similarities in physical appearance or structure, these assumptions "can be criticized," Theobald notes." [2]

You also have to know that the method that favors the UCA relies on the premise that the tree of life is in fact true. This inherently induces bias which can explain why many scientists still favor this pillar.

"We show that the alignment gives a strong bias for the common ancestor hypothesis, and we provide an example that Theobald's method supports a common ancestor hypothesis for two apparently unrelated families of protein-encoding sequences (cytb and nd2 of mitochondria). This arouses suspicion about the effectiveness of the “formal” test. " [3] says Masami Hasegawa, a well-known biologists in China, in his study titled "Some Problems in Proving the Existence of the Universal Common Ancestor of Life on Earth".

One of the leading evolutionist in this 20th Century, Masatoshi Nei, has proven in his study that the reliability of the tree of life is not universal as can be seen in the Phylogenetic tree of MHC class II b chain genes in mammals.

"We then show that if the tree is to be reliable, both Pb and Ps must be high... Figure 4 represents the opposite case, where Pb is low for most interior branches of the tree" [4]

These studies open more possibilities that human might have an independent ancestor to those of other animals.
most of this is not against evolution but rather disputes about how to classify animals?!

Last edited:

Meet Alesi, common ancestor of chimpanzees and Humans
https://www.c2st.org/alesi-the-life-death-and-discovery-of-an-ancestor-2/