Do you know who will be most impacted by woke-ism?

Ans is WOMEN

Woke men are stealing & closing all avenues for women. Here are 2 examples:

Pic 1: Pips Bunce, director at a top British Bank is gender fluid i.e. sometimes identifies as male, sometimes as female. He disguised as SHE was listed as TOP WOMEN in Business for the 2018.

Pic 2: William Thomas. He was ranked 65 at the NCCA swimming championships. Then he became a woman & now ranks no. 1 at the same event among women.

Women should Speak against woke-ism, feminism today & not let men dressed as women steal their rights.

Last edited:
India still practices slavery also we are talking about modern day and since you practice traditional conservatism, its so clear that you are racist like you have shown many times before
No slavery in India. Unlike West
Post automatically merged:

Listen, Aaron Russo, he is saying what his friend N Rockefeller has told him. He said that feminism is promoted by elites because they want to tax half of the population of the world and other reasons children can get an education from a state, not by family

Last edited:
Do you know who will be most impacted by woke-ism?

Ans is WOMEN

Woke men are stealing & closing all avenues for women. Here are 2 examples:

Pic 1: Pips Bunce, director at a top British Bank is gender fluid i.e. sometimes identifies as male, sometimes as female. He disguised as SHE was listed as TOP WOMEN in Business for the 2018.

Pic 2: William Thomas. He was ranked 65 at the NCCA swimming championships. Then he became a woman & now ranks no. 1 at the same event among women.

Women should Speak against woke-ism, feminism today & not let men dressed as women steal their rights.
And safespaces like women's shelters.

But hey,it seems that in the end, men are just the better women.:myman:

india is the most racist country in the world
I think “racism” as an ideology is something unique to Europe and the traditional European colonies.

While Zionism was influenced by colonialism, I think in terms of ideology, it’s a bit different from Britain-style world domination colonialism.

while discrimination is a massive problem in india and Israel, imo it can be better classified as ethnic and religious discrimination, rather than racism.

This isn’t to downplay some of the awful things done in those countries.