Lmao. That fucking retard Ace deserved that and even more. Garp is a real man for not giving up on his beliefs. He warned that clown several times and he chose that path himself.
Ace died a G
Stood for his beliefs
Died saving his brother & he aint let the guy that came to save him get slandered
if anyone's retarded its Luffy for trying to reach Ace's fucking vivre card while that kid alive and in front of him

Garp is a huge bozo that put the motives of the WG above his own family :milaugh:
he says he doesn't want to be a celestial dragon dog but also assists them with the annihilation of WB (a stabilizer yonko w/o ill motiives) and grandsons who would change the world for the better canonically

:risitavirus:

BTW

If Shanks has to deal with kidd + crew by himself
Then it proves Benn is a fraud
RHP are frauds if they need Shanks to dominate killer , wire and co... am average crew

:suresure:Imagine Katakuri + BMp + allies needing BM to dominate kid pirates (no kid)
Post automatically merged:

They can't
Ndule 1 week ago: Lhanks is a fraud, he’s weaker than BM. Kid will solo him

Ndule now: RHPs are frauds if Shanks neg diffs all the Kid Pirates solo

:kaidowhat:

:myman:
Imagine
Your crew + allies can't dominate killer, heat and wire
To a point yonko has to step up to give your crew superiority

Yeah strongest crew indeed :milaugh:
Benn > Kata isn't fact anymore

BMP > RHP

Half BMP was dominating fishmen + germa (stronger than Kid pirates without kid)

BTW

If Shanks has to deal with kidd + crew by himself
Then it proves Benn is a fraud
RHP are frauds if they need Shanks to dominate killer , wire and co... am average crew

:suresure:Imagine Katakuri + BMp + allies needing BM to dominate kid pirates (no kid)
Post automatically merged:

They can't
Wasnt it strongly implied Benn took Kids arm?

Is kidd even known for anything other than being a hypetool? I swear this **** never won a battle against a formidable opponent 1 on 1. The last battle he won was against big mom and I’d argue law looked even better in the fight and he’s not a conqueror haki user even..like damn and I used to think sanji got the short end of the stick. If these spoilers are true then oda officially a Kidd hater LMFAOO