Ndule 1 week ago: Lhanks is a fraud, he’s weaker than BM. Kid will solo him

Ndule now: RHPs are frauds if Shanks neg diffs all the Kid Pirates solo

:kaidowhat:
What the hell are you saying
Bm > Shanks still on the table. She didn't need allies + fleet to beat Law + kid + crews

Shanks didn't win btw lol
He only dominated now
The battle was happening offscreen...and didn't win with 1 blow only.

I'm talking about RHP being pathetic
How are you gonna hype Benn who can't dominate killer ?

Shanks literally farts.
Fandom
: he's top 1, he's the new champion, he's bested Mihawk with long distance power.

Nothing changes that Shanks is still a swordsman and doesn't have the title of best in the category, even though he is a master of haki, where's your black blade? if you come up with arguments saying that sword skill≠ haki, I'll laugh, because it's evident that haki is inherent in fighting skill in any style...

You pay back some of my admiral wank with some Shanks wank:kata:
My body is incapable to wank Shanks. It's like the curse mark seal that Danzo used to prevent Sasuke from moving.

Ace died a G
Stood for his beliefs
Died saving his brother & he aint let the guy that came to save him get slandered
if anyone's retarded its Luffy for trying to reach Ace's fucking vivre card while that kid alive and in front of him
Ace literally ignored his captain's orders. Went after Teach, had himself captured and was the reason Teach could lure the WBP into a war that got them annihilated. Then they went thru the struggle to save him and the man literally fell for shit talk of a stranger to him and died....all his families deaths in vain. There's absolutely nothing heroic about Ace's death.

above his own family :milaugh:
he says he doesn't want to be a celestial dragon dog but also assists them with the annihilation of WB (a stabilizer yonko w/o ill motiives) and grandsons who would change the world for the better canonically

:risitavirus:
Garp has been a Marine for all his life. He was literally the face of the Navy long before Ace was born. He warned Ace and Luffy, tried his best to have them walk the right path but they made their own decisions and Ace had to live with the consequences. Even when the CD part makes Garp look like a hypocrite, in terms of Ace he was as much of a man as one can be in that situation.

:myman:
Imagine
Your crew + allies can't dominate killer, heat and wire
To a point yonko has to step up to give your crew superiority

Yeah strongest crew indeed :milaugh:
Benn > Kata isn't fact anymore

BMP > RHP

Half BMP was dominating fishmen + germa (stronger than Kid pirates without kid)
The Kidd pirates got stronger. Right now they beat the BMPs:datas: