General & Others The seraphim are not King

people rank the seraphim so evidently
king's genes are half of the full picture

they are also cloned from the OG warlords.
King is a representation of lunarian abilities and features
People should stop looking at him as a representation of all lunarians strength. Cause at that point that's basically just shitting on king more than i do lol

King should be able likely is alot stronger than your average lunarian person. At the same time he isn't some type of limitation for the seraphim or even potentially stronger lunarians.

If they can separate the seraphim from eachother in strength
I dont get why they refuse to do separate king from all even basid lunarians

King is a representation of lunarian abilities and features
People should stop looking at him as a representation of all lunarians strength. Cause at that point that's basically just shitting on king more than i do lol

King should be able likely is alot stronger than your average lunarian person. At the same time he isn't some type of limitation for the seraphim or even potentially stronger lunarians.

If they can separate the seraphim from eachother in strength
I dont get why they refuse to do separate king from all even basid lunarians
I think folks do that cause the main issue currently with the seraphim specifically for the stronger fighters is you cant hurt them
and that comes from king .

I think folks do that cause the main issue currently with the seraphim specifically for the stronger fighters is you cant hurt them
and that comes from king .
Fair yeah
The biggest problem when it comes to lunarians is figuring out how to fight them aka hit them when their flame is off
Something zoro was trying to figure out how kings body worked at the start of the fight

Once you know how to fight and beat one you know how to fight and beat them all

Doesn't necessarily mean you can tho. Cause you might be strong enough to take advantage of that knowledge able to beat a random child lunarian but not strong enough to beat king

Fair yeah
The biggest problem when it comes to lunarians is figuring out how to fight them aka hit them when their flame is off
Something zoro was trying to figure out how kings body worked at the start of the fight

Once you know how to fight and beat one you know how to fight and beat them all

Doesn't necessarily mean you can tho. Cause you might be strong enough to take advantage of that knowledge able to beat a random child lunarian but not strong enough to beat king
correct cause king as an all round fighter is still stronger

lunarian hype is fickle . one week its luffy a yonko not hurting them because their flames are on and the next could be kaku in base fucking them up with their flames off and the hype goes in the trash.

I think we need to see how well the Seraphim can use Haki and their DF before we can place them above King. However the Seraphim certainly have more potential than King.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
It would be better if they were limited by King, we would have 7 top tiers but like this only one of them will surpass King or maybe not since end game is already here so unless they have a shortcut to peak, they will remain children that Sanjino can kick around. :sanmoji:

kind of embarrassing potentially king was this blessed genetically as a kid
and 40 + yrs later
he is just a yc1.

seraphim look almost as strong as king is as infants. King is only one part of their dna , they have others to thank for other things.
Jinbo seraphim kills King with one punch, King became a loser because he hung out with Laido.

It would be better if they were limited by King, we would have 7 top tiers but like this only one of them will surpass King or maybe not since end game is already here so unless they have a shortcut to peak, they will remain children that Sanjino can kick around. :sanmoji:
If vegapunk wanted 7 kings and thought that was good enough he would have made 7 kings instead
Manga: The seraphim are just children. They are not yet ready for laser tests.

Some posters: there is no difference between child lunarian and adult lunarian

:lawsigh:

Yes the Seraphim are not King. They are weaker than King because they are children
Franky laser > zoro and kaku combo attacks?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
The seraphim are already closer to him in power than your giving them credit for and they still have room to grow even stronger as they grow older
Children get as much credit as children deserve. For now, they can only dream about pushing Santoryu Zoro in 1vs1, instead Nittoryu Zoro handles two of them at the same while protecting two drag downs. How do you cope with that? :sanmoji:

Children get as much credit as children deserve. For now, they can only dream about pushing Santoryu Zoro in 1vs1, instead Nittoryu Zoro handles two of them at the same while protecting two drag downs. How do you cope with that? :sanmoji:
If you believe even s-hawk is weak in comparison to king, sanji, and zoro like the rest fair enough i guess

Manga: The seraphim are just children. They are not yet ready for laser tests.

Some posters: there is no difference between child lunarian and adult lunarian

:lawsigh:

Yes the Seraphim are not King. They are weaker than King because they are children
Endless copium threads and slander threads.

King (proxy for Zoro) live in their minds, rent free. Broke these dudes.