Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
I think you nibbas need to stop.

"HE'S HIM!" from the old era.

That is the biggest problem of this community.

Law is not Whitebeard. Kidd is not Kaido/Shiki.
Even if you take out the parallels Oda has done nothing but shove the whole “next generation” thing down our throats

Luffy Kid Law Zoro and Killer are supposed to be the 5 leaders of the next generation (for pirates at least)

Right now the only one I can confidently say is comparable to Shanks is Luffy and I may be disproven in this chapter

Kid Law Zoro and Killer get washed

What other power ups could they get to hit that level?

Zoro is supposed to surpass Mihawk but what else could Oda give him at this point to push him to that level?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah sorry. Never believed that, and now i believe it far less after this chapter if its true.
Shanks destroying kidd was expected even for me who isn't a shanks fan much.

Just like shanks vs BB is bound to happen - believe it or not but it will happen - story is literally heading towards luffy vs shanks vs BB

Coby is set up to play the same role as Rebecca and Yamato in their arcs. Smoker will likely be those arcs Law
Well thats cap since he is directly tied to garp of the old marine era and blackbeard of the new yonko era

Everything I have been saying is coming to fruition. Kidd was not it. Kidd and law WILL NEVER be yonkos. Oda is literally taking the competitors out of the picture that do not measure up

Yah.

Those people exist but the community just says insane things that are clearly memeing for agenda piece all the time now.

I never was a Kid fan but I've always believed him to be important and that Oda would take him places.
I reckon he still is tbh. He told us how he saw them end of Wano himself in the SBS, a crew of edgelords who've been through a lot forced to be a jolly crew by Killer's circumstances with the smile. Him continuing to bring suffering their way is only furthering that plotline for them, at the expense of a stock market crash in agenda in the meantime. Oda wants us to really root for them to get a win when the time comes.

Dawg I’m praying this is the case man I really am I don’t wanna see Kidd out the story 😭😭😭😭😭
While I think Kid's role in the story surely won't be over, I think his run as a PK candidate is getting set up to be over.

I think the spoilers are either fake, or missing important context. But regardless, I've always expected Kid to lose here.

After seeing BB face Law and Shanks face Kid, I've begin thinking Oda was always planning the 4 current Yonkos to be the actual PK candidates (there are cover pages from like decades ago regarding this)

BB will get ponegyphs from Law, Shanks will get them from Kid.
Giving Law and Kid the ponegylphs was Oda's way to eventually hand them over to Shanks and BB, establishing them as the true contenders for PK along with Luffy.

The 4th Yonko Buggy will somehow meme and bumble his way into the race, and probably even actually become PK lmao.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Even if you take out the parallels Oda has done nothing but shove the whole “next generation” thing down our throats

Luffy Kid Law Zoro and Killer are supposed to be the 5 leaders of the next generation (for pirates at least)

Right now the only one I can confidently say is comparable to Shanks is Luffy and I may be disproven in this chapter

Kid Law Zoro and Killer get washed

What other power ups could they get to hit that level?

Zoro is supposed to surpass Mihawk but what else could Oda give him at this point to push him to that level?
That is exactly the difference between Zoro and Kid/Law.

Zoro will get to top someone like Mihawk in 1 vs 1. You shouldn't worry how or when Zoro gets power up enough for it.

Law and Kidd became Luffy's cheerleaders vs Big Mom.